Perfect Audience

Perfect Audience

by Perfect Audience

Bring All Your Retargeting Ads Together Into One Powerful App.

Merefranc

WORST APP EVER! VERY VERY BAD APP! DIDN'T GET ANY SUPPORT I CAN SETUP FACEBOOK DYNAMIC CAMAPGIN "There was a problem saving your ad." Very bad support was sending them video explaining problem weeks ago and still no answer or help i don't know what the problem with this company very bad experience.

BayB Brand

I used this app to help me with retargeting ads, they said they would match my ad spend but I never saw it added. They don't respond to support requests, avoid this app. I'd give it zero stars if I could.

Morrow Audio

I have been using Perfect Audience for many years, since 2014. Using them has resulted in over a 10x ROI. I highly recommend them! A+

AllisonAvery

3 things I liked, and 1 thing that could be improved.

First, just like in the Godfather, here's the thing I felt could be improved. It took a bit of time to get my ads to run. That wasn't the fault of Perfect Audience, so much as my store was relatively new at the time and I didn't have any traffic. It makes sense because you have to have a few people going to your site first before you can retarget to them.

1. I was able to see exactly what was going on with my ad campaign. The dashboard is really easy to understand and shows me what i need at a glance without having to dig around.

2. The support folks are pretty great. They know their stuff and pretty quick to respond. (Even though my campaigns aren't spending huge $$$)

3. All-in-one solution. When i started out I had to have a login with Google, FB, linkedin, etc. This is just simpler. One login. One Dashboard to see all my campaigns.

I suppose I should mention price. I didn't really think this was a good or a bad thing one way or the other. It is what it is. I spend about the same as i did before. I didn't see it being more or less expensive than going with another solution so really the 3 things i mentioned above are what I'm paying for.

Fréolic London

We gave it a try, the app didn't work. The support team can’t figure out why and how to fix it. Don't waste your time on this app. We had high hopes, but after few emails the support team just stopped responding and ignored us.

Milena Bouquet

terrible support, terrible app, no results, perfect audience interface is outdated several years, honestly should be banned from Shopify apps.
After my third attempt to publish campaigns I gave up. Fist attempt, needed to change my campaigns settings, not possible with perfect audience interface, I had to ask for a refund to start over again. Second attemp, the same, needed to change ads, no luck with the 90's interface, received a refund to start again, the Third attempt: after 2 days of paying and setting my campaigns, no impressions, no clicks, contacted support and blamed my theme and asked to install a code fix (they never explained where) had to ask for a refund.

TheCommonCart

0 Impressions in a week. What a joke useless devs. Free trial is also a gimmick useless. I thought i would get sales but no the app is flawed. They only collect your data

May 31, 2019

Hi there, Ryan here from the Perfect Audience team. I wanted to reach out and see if we can help get your free trial campaign up and running. We are sorry you are having a bad experience and want to see if we can help turn it around.

Please email success@perfectaudience.com or respond to the email we sent you. Thanks!