Perfect Audience

Perfect Audience

by Perfect Audience

Retarget your shoppers with ads on the web and social media

Fréolic London

We gave it a try, the app didn't work. The support team can’t figure out why and how to fix it. Don't waste your time on this app. We had high hopes, but after few emails the support team just stopped responding and ignored us.

Milena Bouquet

terrible support, terrible app, no results, perfect audience interface is outdated several years, honestly should be banned from Shopify apps.
After my third attempt to publish campaigns I gave up. Fist attempt, needed to change my campaigns settings, not possible with perfect audience interface, I had to ask for a refund to start over again. Second attemp, the same, needed to change ads, no luck with the 90's interface, received a refund to start again, the Third attempt: after 2 days of paying and setting my campaigns, no impressions, no clicks, contacted support and blamed my theme and asked to install a code fix (they never explained where) had to ask for a refund.

TheCommonCart

0 Impressions in a week. What a joke useless devs. Free trial is also a gimmick useless. I thought i would get sales but no the app is flawed. They only collect your data

May 31, 2019

Hi there, Ryan here from the Perfect Audience team. I wanted to reach out and see if we can help get your free trial campaign up and running. We are sorry you are having a bad experience and want to see if we can help turn it around.

Please email success@perfectaudience.com or respond to the email we sent you. Thanks!