PPF: Product Quiz Builder

Perfect Product Finder: On-brand product recommendation quiz

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

altec1

We run a printer and toner store and PPF was a perfect fit for our "Printer Quiz." Most people buy a printer without knowing precisely what they need. They either over-buy or under-buy. Our quiz built with the help of PPF: Product Quiz allows our customers to get exactly what they need based on their specific personal or business needs. Highly recommended!

Redwood Alchemy

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is kind of amazing. I usually never give five stars for anything, but even if the app would have gotten 4 stars (which, admittedly, a free version of a quiz app that works and works WELL deserves 5 stars), the customer service easily tipped this into the 5 star mark. Pierre is awesome, helpful and HUMAN. The app is awesome. If you need a quiz app, use this one. Thank me later.

The Spiritual Crystal Fairy

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Amazing app! I love all the features and how intuitive it has been to build my personalized quiz! Also, customer service is very friendly & helpful. I highly recommend this app!

tribeyarns

Totally brilliant! So quick to answer queries too - thank you to Pierre for being so responsive and having such a sexy name.

Flower & Bee Synergy

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Wow. I literally installed and created a quiz in less than 20 mins. SO EASY. So far works outstandingly! Just what i needed.

djoon Dattelpralinen

Location Germany

Very beautiful app. Not too many functions but everything I needed in superb quality. Big thumbs up :)

myPEAK Supplements

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app. User friendly, a big help for our business, and has great features. And the customer support is exceptional and very responsive. 100% recommended

E-Ride Solutions

Location Australia

So far so good, quick replies from dev. Great thats its free at present. Worth a try.................

Crystal Logic Shop

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Our 1st quiz was up and running in a matter of minutes. Literally no coding skills required. AND their support team responded within 10 minutes to the questions we had.
A truly free app and a MUST have!

Doctor Cosmedical

Time spent using app About 2 months

Only if I could give 10 stars to the PPF team. They are so professional and considerate and went beyond my expectations to help and support my shop. Can't thank enough!! I totally recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5