Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

Forever And Mine

Very easy to use, It's look really good and the support helped me to solve an issue in 5 minutes... I highly recommend it!

AllegoryDev

I can't say enough about the customer service. They didn't just make sure the app worked with my theme (which required customization). They continued to put in time and effort until it worked and looked exactly how I wanted, including how it interacted with other applications I'm using. Just outstanding.

Ocean Breathe

Works really well. And even better support. Very fast and very usefull. Thanks a lot. Really worth subscription. Great price for 5 usd a month.

Babes | A Brand For All Shapes And Sizes

Very easy to use. Had an issue with the placement and emailed them and got a response back within a few hours. Very helpful. Wish I could give more stars!

Brave Comfort

Provides a critical feature for a shop with many variations for products. Easy setup. There were some compatibility issues with our theme but the support team was quick to lend help and get us up and running. Would definitely recommend!

Los Angeles Trading Districts

I love this app! It does exactly what I want - and more! There are several features that I didn't even know I could do until I found the app and installed it. I had a problem at first with using the app in conjunction with another app, and I reached out to the developer and they fixed it in less than 24 hours. Excellent service! Thank you!

VapeStuff NZ

HI, app works like a charm, developers are really helpful and responsive to answer to my needs . Highly recommend

ATHLE7ICO

A great app. Performs exactly as intended. Real easy to set up with great tutorial videos. We had our store up and running in no time. The support from the Star Apps team was exemplary. Would certainly recommend. Keep up the good work.

Mytri Designs

I've just installed this app which works beautifully I'm sure will be a great asset to my website. Very easy to install - there was one small problem which was completely sorted by support just a couple of hours after I raised the query. Amazing service. And a brilliant app.

www.TackleCount.com

The many options this app gives provided me with the exact layout I was looking for. Not to mention that the quick response to my questions and immediate action taken was exactly what I needed to continue working on my website right away! Thank you guys so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6