Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

Zach Sabil

This app is absolutely brilliant! Without it, we simply would not be bringing in any orders. The very nature of our website relies on variation of the same product and being able to customise. Perfect Switcher helps us with this.

The main thing I love about this app is the Customer Support! I have been having an ongoing complex technical issue and the customer support is brilliant. They have never given up or turned me away - they have persistently tried their best every time. The issue is now resolved - this would not have been possible if Perfect Switcher didn't communicate with me everyday!

Thank you so much!

Nature Endowed Concepts

Provides a critical feature for a shop with many variations for products. Easy setup. There were some compatibility issues with our theme but the support team was quick to lend help and get us up and running. Would definitely recommend!

Cine Tone Creative

I love this app! It does exactly what I want - and more! There are several features that I didn't even know I could do until I found the app and installed it. I had a problem at first with using the app in conjunction with another app, and I reached out to the developer and they fixed it in less than 24 hours. Excellent service! Thank you!

Safety Safe

HI, app works like a charm, developers are really helpful and responsive to answer to my needs . Highly recommend

Lume Light

A great app. Performs exactly as intended. Real easy to set up with great tutorial videos. We had our store up and running in no time. The support from the Star Apps team was exemplary. Would certainly recommend. Keep up the good work.

jasonjackets

I've just installed this app which works beautifully I'm sure will be a great asset to my website. Very easy to install - there was one small problem which was completely sorted by support just a couple of hours after I raised the query. Amazing service. And a brilliant app.

HestiaLivingUS

The app was just what I was looking for it was easy to use, good functionality and great support. 5 stars!

Brave Comfort

The many options this app gives provided me with the exact layout I was looking for. Not to mention that the quick response to my questions and immediate action taken was exactly what I needed to continue working on my website right away! Thank you guys so much!

AlansiHouse

This app gives me the exact layout I was looking for. Very easy to setup with superb support. Thx you.

Alex Kinter

No doubt, the best app when it comes to handing variants on shopify. Well priced and very helpful, responsive and talented team at your fingertips. Can assure that you will not be disappointed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6