Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

KINGSNACES

Very fast and good support ! The app is very easy to use and works fine.
............................

RARE & FAIR

Took us a while trying a number of apps before we found this one. Integrates really well for image swatches. We had some teething problems but the customer support is excellent and very responsive.

Heir Jewelz

Finally found an app that could solve our issue with listing variants with swatches that appear on the collection pages! This is our first shopify store and the app interface was so easy and simple to use. I asked for a few things to be adjusted to our preferences, and not only was customer service willing to help me with all of my requests, but they did it so quickly. Definitely glad to have found the Perfect Switcher app! Saves me the hassle of finding and going back and forth between freelance coders.

HestiaLivingUS

The application works well and I have not found it difficult to make it work with an automatic installation on the theme in use.

February 25, 2020

Marvelabs

Great app, easy to use and lots of nice options.
Customer service is SUPER quick to respond and very helpful.

February 19, 2020

coffeebeats

Amazing support and the app works perfectly! Would highly recommend installing if you have multiple variants as the upgrade in visual quality is worth it!

February 19, 2020

Pebbles Glow

awesome app, awesome support, they answer very fast on the support team, they helped me a lot and customized the app a little bit for my store, great app over all, easy to use

January 28, 2020

Airport Candy

Awesome support. At first I was hesitant since they looked like a new company, but when I read that their app doesn’t leave any code residue, most apps do, I gave it a try. I don’t know this person’s name who helped me but his service was off the charts. I had some custom requests and he constantly replied back to me. It took a couple of hours back and forth emailing but in the end it was exactly how I wanted it. Another feature that I love is that I don't need to upload color images for every product. Once you upload your images, all future uploads automatically sync. Thank you for the amazing support! Please continue offering great support :)

POPARTDESIGN

Très pratique et support client très réactif et sympathique je recommande sans problème cette application ;)

Seiko Watches USA

Fantastic app that works flawlessly. I don't know how to work with code. I reached out to support & they immediately gave me the tips I needed to get it working perfectly. Very easy to update/change colors and photos.

Previous 1 3