Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

Seiko Luxe

App is a great solution to variant swatches added into my theme. Both on collection pages and product pages. Easy to use and customise. The support has been fantastic, answers/solutions in 24hrs.

Fashion Evolution

The customer support for this app is amazing. I had issues with where the variants were appearing and they responded and fixed the issue in less than 24 hours! Highly recommend!

Tackle Up®

This app is fantastic and the support is top notch, I highly recommend this app. The flexibility of swatch and button layouts is amazing and simple to use

CadCamNYC

Very great apps, easy to use, no coding necessary. the support is very helpful and fast response using this app together with Variant images, works best.

Jado Crown

This app worked great for our advanced color variant needs. Customer support was very helpful and accommodating for our custom needs. Would recommend this App!

Coffeebeats

Best and fastest support I’ve ever experienced! They helped with everything I had problems with in just a few hours after I contacted them about it.

Seiko USA

Just what I was looking for! The app is easy to use and the team were quick to help me get set up. Brilliant

Personally

App does not work and the support team did nothing to help and simply said I needed to change my theme even though I already changed it to drop downs. Super disappointed.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Did we ignore any of your emails?
Did we not try to help you?
Did you have an issue with our app on your active theme?
You trying to check the app on your INACTIVE theme, which is not correct action. Please ACTIVATE your new theme and check again.
AND STOP LYING!!!
We have a good reputation.

Friends of Tea

Used for Brooklyn theme. Had some issues in the beginning however support was fantastic. Our website wouldn't be the same without this app.

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Very good app and support! Asked for several changes and new developments. The results is really good!