Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

NATIV

The customer service is hyper reactive! Perefect Switcher is very easy to use.
Very good App! I recommend it.

www.uptrendinggadgets.com

One of the best apps I have found for variant swatches. Prompt responses from support team as well to all my questions.

Watch Portal Philippines

The apps works really well but the support team is really what shines. They were able to accommodate my request to install the app on both my published theme and one I was working on in my drafts. They were very responsive and turned it around super quickly as well!

Shypil LLC

Great app that solved our issue! And the team is very accommodating to tweaking it and support. Love it.

Re-Made Anew

The app itself works very well - be sure to ask questions if you don't understand. They were so helpful teaching me how to use the app and they also were very understandable!

Perpetual Watch Lover (PWL)

User-friendly App, which provides all functions as a basic web store needs! They were so helpful to solve all issue and Highly Recommend!

Perfume Philippines

This app is fantastic and the support is top notch, I highly recommend this app. The flexibility of swatch and button layouts is amazing and simple to use

MIRZATCI

I'm very happy with this app, and like how my products variants are displayed. They also have an excellent support team. Highly recommended!

lineandlace

This app worked great for our advanced color variant needs. Customer support was very helpful and accommodating for our custom needs. Would recommend this App!

Kaizai Pet Products

This app is great! It works perfectly and is very easy to use! The team are always there ready to help when needed, they're more than happy to fix any teething problems you may encounter. Fixing issues within 24 hours! Couldn't be happier.

Previous 1 3 4 5