Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (colors, sizes etc.) to nice swatches

Kiwi Shopper: Buy New Zealand Food | NZ Products Online

App was easy to set up the color swatches, and I needed some help to activate it on our site - support was super quick and helpful. Now it looks and works great!

The Harmony Store

Excellent I had a problem with the installation and they solved the problem quickly, the best app!!!

Faire Part Magnet

Great app and very easy to use! Love that it doesn't need any code and that it automatically applies the colors by name which saves a lot of manual work and time! Also, very helpful and prompt customer service.

icancycling

Great app and very easy to use! Love that it doesn't need any code! Also, very helpful and prompt customer service.

AdiOre Jewels

Nice app and very good support service. This app does exactly what I needed it to. I had one small issue and the customer service worked quickly to solve the issue. Highly recommended!

Cryptochips

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.

Mypuppytees

Simple to use which is great, lots of features and at the end it looks great! Thank you and well done.

watzurpassion

Great APP! This app was super easy to add the correct colors too. I love the look on my store front. Works better with my new theme.

2 Next