Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (color, size, etc.) to nice swatches

CLUB KNIT

I used this app to generate colour swatches on my product pages.
It is super easy to work with and their customer service is excellent!
I highly recommend!

Noho Home

Excellent app! So easy to use and makes my product variants look fantastic! Also, excellent customer service that goes above and beyond to really help customize how the app integrates with my storefront. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.

Earth Salsa

We downloaded a lot of similar apps. This one is the best. Great customer support. and responsive design.

TREE BASE

Perfect Switcher App design is good also provide professional look of product page switcher. i suggest to use this App for product variant.

Kiwi Shopper: Buy New Zealand Food | NZ Products Online

App was easy to set up the color swatches, and I needed some help to activate it on our site - support was super quick and helpful. Now it looks and works great!

The Harmony Store

Excellent I had a problem with the installation and they solved the problem quickly, the best app!!!

Faire Part Magnet

Great app and very easy to use! Love that it doesn't need any code and that it automatically applies the colors by name which saves a lot of manual work and time! Also, very helpful and prompt customer service.

icancycling

Great app and very easy to use! Love that it doesn't need any code! Also, very helpful and prompt customer service.

AdiOre Jewels

Nice app and very good support service. This app does exactly what I needed it to. I had one small issue and the customer service worked quickly to solve the issue. Highly recommended!

Cryptochips

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.