Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

Friends of Tea

Used for Brooklyn theme. Had some issues in the beginning however support was fantastic. Our website wouldn't be the same without this app.

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Very good app and support! Asked for several changes and new developments. The results is really good!

First Emergency

AMAZING APP!!! shame I only just found out about it now. It makes our store that much more user friendly than before. Any requests I have and their support team were able to fix or help out straight away. Highly Recommend this one!!!

Sportsman Specialty Products

The app works really well, and the support was fast when I asked a question. It really makes the store look great.

Forever And Mine

Very easy to use, It's look really good and the support helped me to solve an issue in 5 minutes... I highly recommend it!

AllegoryDev

I can't say enough about the customer service. They didn't just make sure the app worked with my theme (which required customization). They continued to put in time and effort until it worked and looked exactly how I wanted, including how it interacted with other applications I'm using. Just outstanding.

Ocean Breathe

Works really well. And even better support. Very fast and very usefull. Thanks a lot. Really worth subscription. Great price for 5 usd a month.

Babes | A Brand For All Shapes And Sizes

Very easy to use. Had an issue with the placement and emailed them and got a response back within a few hours. Very helpful. Wish I could give more stars!

Bramley and Walker

App works great and the support is very responsive and will help make sure this works on all themes and all devices. Highly recommend for people that don't have coding background

Warning

If you're looking for a swatch app, this is the one to get. This app blew the other swatch apps out of the water. Super easy to setup with help from a great support team.