Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

happymash

This app made our variants look great on both product and collection pages. Response time is amazing and they are extremely willing to help. Tried a couple different options and this was hands down the best.

FIRST CLASS CREW

Works really well. They set this up on my request within 2 hours, their customer support is amazing! Thanks!

EZ Monster Deals

App is a great solution to variant swatches added into my theme. Both on collection pages and product pages. Easy to use and customise. The support has been fantastic, answers/solutions in 24hrs. Thanks Lax :)

djesupplies

Best and fastest support I’ve ever experienced! They helped with everything I had problems with in just a few hours after I contacted them about it.

Bucketbloom

Just what I was looking for! The app is easy to use and the team were quick to help me get set up. Brilliant

Crismar’scloset

The application works well and I have not found it difficult to make it work with an automatic installation on the theme in use.

Hestia

This app does exactly what I wanted. It is easy to install and the support team is awesome. They reply within a day and the job is done very fast and efficiently! Great job!

HappyLuckyBaby

If you are looking for a variant switcher app this is the one for you! I have tried more than a few apps none of which could do everything that I was looking for but this app has every option that I need and the customer support team is amazing. Also you can't go wrong with the price I highly recommend this app.

Seiko Luxe

Amazing app, great customer service! They went above and beyond on helping me solve an issue I was having on my website. I recommend this app.

ShopSeiko

Serious and fast, an application also quite good. Unbeatable attention.
An application to improve the product options, groups can be created so that it only shows the images of the selected variant. Amazing