Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

Perpetual Watch Lover (PWL)

User-friendly App, which provides all functions as a basic web store needs! They were so helpful to solve all issue and Highly Recommend!

Perfume Philippines

This app is fantastic and the support is top notch, I highly recommend this app. The flexibility of swatch and button layouts is amazing and simple to use

MIRZATCI

I'm very happy with this app, and like how my products variants are displayed. They also have an excellent support team. Highly recommended!

lineandlace

This app worked great for our advanced color variant needs. Customer support was very helpful and accommodating for our custom needs. Would recommend this App!

Kaizai Pet Products

This app is great! It works perfectly and is very easy to use! The team are always there ready to help when needed, they're more than happy to fix any teething problems you may encounter. Fixing issues within 24 hours! Couldn't be happier.

happymash

This app made our variants look great on both product and collection pages. Response time is amazing and they are extremely willing to help. Tried a couple different options and this was hands down the best.

FIRST CLASS CREW

Works really well. They set this up on my request within 2 hours, their customer support is amazing! Thanks!

EZ Monster Deals

App is a great solution to variant swatches added into my theme. Both on collection pages and product pages. Easy to use and customise. The support has been fantastic, answers/solutions in 24hrs. Thanks Lax :)

djesupplies

Best and fastest support I’ve ever experienced! They helped with everything I had problems with in just a few hours after I contacted them about it.

Bucketbloom

Just what I was looking for! The app is easy to use and the team were quick to help me get set up. Brilliant