Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

Crismar’scloset

The application works well and I have not found it difficult to make it work with an automatic installation on the theme in use.

Hestia

This app does exactly what I wanted. It is easy to install and the support team is awesome. They reply within a day and the job is done very fast and efficiently! Great job!

HappyLuckyBaby

If you are looking for a variant switcher app this is the one for you! I have tried more than a few apps none of which could do everything that I was looking for but this app has every option that I need and the customer support team is amazing. Also you can't go wrong with the price I highly recommend this app.

Seiko Luxe

Amazing app, great customer service! They went above and beyond on helping me solve an issue I was having on my website. I recommend this app.

ShopSeiko

Serious and fast, an application also quite good. Unbeatable attention.
An application to improve the product options, groups can be created so that it only shows the images of the selected variant. Amazing

Seiko USA

All in all a beautiful app! Even though there were some minor issues, as the app got the
conflict with our store theme, the support team helped us out promptly and perfectly. It's a
big step for our product pages.

shapingbeauties

Quick, reliable help. With a product that does exactly what you would want! Highly recommended!!!!

Petnificant

I like this switcher very much and the price is pretty good. The support team is very willing to help me to fix my widget.

Christian Design Wear

I'm still learning how to work with the app, but I will say that the customer service has been fast and very helpful.

Zach Sabil

This app is absolutely brilliant! Without it, we simply would not be bringing in any orders. The very nature of our website relies on variation of the same product and being able to customise. Perfect Switcher helps us with this.

The main thing I love about this app is the Customer Support! I have been having an ongoing complex technical issue and the customer support is brilliant. They have never given up or turned me away - they have persistently tried their best every time. The issue is now resolved - this would not have been possible if Perfect Switcher didn't communicate with me everyday!

Thank you so much!