Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

Zach Sabil

This app is absolutely brilliant! Without it, we simply would not be bringing in any orders. The very nature of our website relies on variation of the same product and being able to customise. Perfect Switcher helps us with this.

The main thing I love about this app is the Customer Support! I have been having an ongoing complex technical issue and the customer support is brilliant. They have never given up or turned me away - they have persistently tried their best every time. The issue is now resolved - this would not have been possible if Perfect Switcher didn't communicate with me everyday!

Thank you so much!

EssentialsOnEarth

Works perfectly for our store, no issues, very happy with it! Had to contact customer support for some help and they responded quickly..all around great experience so far.

Live Life Every Day ®

App is exactly what we wanted for our shop! Easily customize the swatches for your collection pages and product pages. The support staff is excellent, any issues that arose they helped customize the look and feel for our particular website fast and easy! If you've been looking to have your color variations shown via swatches on your collection page, this app gets it done!

Easy setting up, no coding required, love prompt help support through the email. Def worth to pay.

Fashion Evolution

The customer support for this app is amazing. I had issues with where the variants were appearing and they responded and fixed the issue in less than 24 hours! Highly recommend!

Tackle Up®

This app is fantastic and the support is top notch, I highly recommend this app. The flexibility of swatch and button layouts is amazing and simple to use

Forever And Mine

Very easy to use, It's look really good and the support helped me to solve an issue in 5 minutes... I highly recommend it!

AllegoryDev

I can't say enough about the customer service. They didn't just make sure the app worked with my theme (which required customization). They continued to put in time and effort until it worked and looked exactly how I wanted, including how it interacted with other applications I'm using. Just outstanding.

Ocean Breathe

Works really well. And even better support. Very fast and very usefull. Thanks a lot. Really worth subscription. Great price for 5 usd a month.

Babes | A Brand For All Shapes And Sizes

Very easy to use. Had an issue with the placement and emailed them and got a response back within a few hours. Very helpful. Wish I could give more stars!