Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

Ocean Breathe

Works really well. And even better support. Very fast and very usefull. Thanks a lot. Really worth subscription. Great price for 5 usd a month.

Babes | A Brand For All Shapes And Sizes

Very easy to use. Had an issue with the placement and emailed them and got a response back within a few hours. Very helpful. Wish I could give more stars!

Amor Swimwear

The app is one of the best for swatches. Their support is fast and useful, they can help you do anything on the app. Very satisfied.

www.wanduhr.de

Very good app and als top kind, fast and super professional support! Thank you very much guys! Super App!

GetMeYellowStore

Awesome app! They helped me down to the last detail, super excellent customer service! We love you :D

AMAVENI

Does exactly what it promises to do.
Easy to install. Easy to use.
And if you need just that little bit extra help, you will get extremely prompt reply from a helpful support team.
What more can I say.... Oh yeah, reasonably priced. You can not go wrong with this app...

KINGSNACES

Very fast and good support ! The app is very easy to use and works fine.
............................

RARE & FAIR

Took us a while trying a number of apps before we found this one. Integrates really well for image swatches. We had some teething problems but the customer support is excellent and very responsive.

Heir Jewelz

Finally found an app that could solve our issue with listing variants with swatches that appear on the collection pages! This is our first shopify store and the app interface was so easy and simple to use. I asked for a few things to be adjusted to our preferences, and not only was customer service willing to help me with all of my requests, but they did it so quickly. Definitely glad to have found the Perfect Switcher app! Saves me the hassle of finding and going back and forth between freelance coders.

Marvelabs

Great app, easy to use and lots of nice options.
Customer service is SUPER quick to respond and very helpful.

February 19, 2020