Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (e.g color, size) to nice swatches.

Bay Bridesmaid

Really happy with the fast service i received for working this app. I had some help with some adjustment so the placement was just how i wanted it and it seems to all be working well. I think my swatch page looks much better https://bit.ly/397lpCL

Kenishi Hair

I'm still learning how to work with the app, but I will say that the customer service has been fast and very helpful.

flordeasoka

The app was just what I was looking for it was easy to use, good functionality and great support. 5 stars!

Fish 419 Performance Gear

Works perfectly for our store, no issues, very happy with it! Had to contact customer support for some help and they responded quickly..all around great experience so far.

Amore Magic

Provides a critical feature for a shop with many variations for products. Easy setup. There were some compatibility issues with our theme but the support team was quick to lend help and get us up and running. Would definitely recommend!

June Belle

I love this app! It does exactly what I want - and more! There are several features that I didn't even know I could do until I found the app and installed it. I had a problem at first with using the app in conjunction with another app, and I reached out to the developer and they fixed it in less than 24 hours. Excellent service! Thank you!

Mad Dog Laces

HI, app works like a charm, developers are really helpful and responsive to answer to my needs . Highly recommend

SleepWize

A great app. Performs exactly as intended. Real easy to set up with great tutorial videos. We had our store up and running in no time. The support from the Star Apps team was exemplary. Would certainly recommend. Keep up the good work.

Carved Nature

I've just installed this app which works beautifully I'm sure will be a great asset to my website. Very easy to install - there was one small problem which was completely sorted by support just a couple of hours after I raised the query. Amazing service. And a brilliant app.

Zero Gravity Collection

The many options this app gives provided me with the exact layout I was looking for. Not to mention that the quick response to my questions and immediate action taken was exactly what I needed to continue working on my website right away! Thank you guys so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7