Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (color, size, etc.) to nice swatches

Marvelabs

Great app, easy to use and lots of nice options.
Customer service is SUPER quick to respond and very helpful.

February 19, 2020

coffeebeats

Amazing support and the app works perfectly! Would highly recommend installing if you have multiple variants as the upgrade in visual quality is worth it!

February 19, 2020

Pebbles Glow

awesome app, awesome support, they answer very fast on the support team, they helped me a lot and customized the app a little bit for my store, great app over all, easy to use

January 28, 2020

Airport Candy

Awesome support. At first I was hesitant since they looked like a new company, but when I read that their app doesn’t leave any code residue, most apps do, I gave it a try. I don’t know this person’s name who helped me but his service was off the charts. I had some custom requests and he constantly replied back to me. It took a couple of hours back and forth emailing but in the end it was exactly how I wanted it. Another feature that I love is that I don't need to upload color images for every product. Once you upload your images, all future uploads automatically sync. Thank you for the amazing support! Please continue offering great support :)

POPARTDESIGN

Très pratique et support client très réactif et sympathique je recommande sans problème cette application ;)

Seiko Watches USA

Fantastic app that works flawlessly. I don't know how to work with code. I reached out to support & they immediately gave me the tips I needed to get it working perfectly. Very easy to update/change colors and photos.

Seiko USA

I would recommend any apps by App Developer Group. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!
I would happily pay for this quality of apps and services. Very satisfied customer....

ShopSeiko

This is a great app! It is so easy to use and the support team has answered my questions quickly and gone way above and beyond to help me accomplish what I was trying to do.

Jado Crown

Very good interface and app! Fast and easy to install and use. Pages and products look more attractive and settle with this app.

CadCamNYC

Well created and organized app! Good looking and easy to use on the computer or phone. A big choice of icon or you can download your own. Simple and perfect!

Previous 1 3