Perfect Switcher

Perfect Switcher

by App Developer Group

Replace product options (colors, sizes etc.) to nice swatches

Airport Candy

Awesome support. At first I was hesitant since they looked like a new company, but when I read that their app doesn’t leave any code residue, most apps do, I gave it a try. I don’t know this person’s name who helped me but his service was off the charts. I had some custom requests and he constantly replied back to me. It took a couple of hours back and forth emailing but at the end it was exactly how I wanted it. Thank you for the amazing support! Please continue offering great support :)

POPARTDESIGN

Très pratique et support client très réactif et sympathique je recommande sans problème cette application ;)

Seiko Watches USA

Fantastic app that works flawlessly. I don't know how to work with code. I reached out to support & they immediately gave me the tips I needed to get it working perfectly. Very easy to update/change colors and photos.

Seiko USA

I would recommend any apps by App Developer Group. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!
I would happily pay for this quality of apps and services. Very satisfied customer....

ShopSeiko

This is a great app! It is so easy to use and the support team has answered my questions quickly and gone way above and beyond to help me accomplish what I was trying to do.

Jado Crown

Very good interface and app! Fast and easy to install and use. Pages and products look more attractive and settle with this app.

CadCamNYC

Well created and organized app! Good looking and easy to use on the computer or phone. A big choice of icon or you can download your own. Simple and perfect!

CLUB KNIT

I used this app to generate colour swatches on my product pages.
It is super easy to work with and their customer service is excellent!
I highly recommend!

Noho Home

Excellent app! So easy to use and makes my product variants look fantastic! Also, excellent customer service that goes above and beyond to really help customize how the app integrates with my storefront. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.

Earth Salsa

We downloaded a lot of similar apps. This one is the best. Great customer support. and responsive design.

Previous 1