Perfect365 Virtual Lipstick

Perfect365 Virtual Lipstick

by Perfect365

Boost eCommerce Revenue with Virtual Lipstick

Just For Me Beauty

This app is so AWESOME!!! I use it to make my online store more interactive for my customers. Personally, I'm not very tech-savvy or have any programming skills but was able to get this integrated into my site with the supplied video tutorial. It's straightforward and now anyone who visits my website is able to try-on Lipstick in all my shades using the built-in cameras on their computer or smartphones. How cool is that, RIGHT! My team and I love it!!!

You Go Girl Beauty

Highly recommended!!! I personally use Perfect365’s app on my iPhone to enhance my images. When I found out that they came out with an APP for Shopify, I had to try it out on my website which sells lip products. Setup was very easy and I just followed the steps in their video tutorial. We love it :)

LushyLipz

Super nice add-on for my website! It gives my potential customers a cool way to interact with our lipstick line. They can easily try-on all of our colors and decide which ones look best on them. 5 Stars all the way!!!

Maximum Beauty Co

Really glad that I found this app! We’ve gotten a lot of rave reviews from customers who love the live realtime try-on experience. I recommend this for any brand on Shopify selling lipstick products to give it a try.