ZipLinks ‑ Preloaded Carts

Build preloaded checkout & add to cart links - sell anywhere

$12/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

build cart links and checkout links with ZipLinks

INSO Supply

Eliminating friction in the buying process is the most important rule to improving conversion - and this app trumps draft orders in a big way! The ability to share a cart makes my life so much easier. With Shopify's draft order system, a customer is unable to change an item, quantity, or shipping address. This results in back-and-forth e-mails to make corrections. Now, when I provide a quote, my customer can simply edit their cart and continue to checkout. One nice touch is the ability to provide a personalized URL that utilizes my domain instead of a "bitly" style URL shortener. It all feels professional and custom built.

Viken Landskap

Mangler bare en mulighet for å kunne skrive mer i tilbudet i forbindelse med kundens behov. En tekstbeskrivelses løsning ville vært perfekt i tillegg. Jeg ta facetime befaringer, lager tilbud ekstra tilpasset for kunden. Nå burde det kunne være en mulighet for å tilføre tekst i tilbudet mellom Produktene. Slik at kunden kjenner seg igjen etter samtale og hvor produkter eller tjenester bli brukt for tilbudet.

Zeroats

ZipLinks is amazing! Not enough store owners realize the powerful value with this tool. Billions of dollars are wasted every year in ads because people drive traffic to their store but customers leave during the checkout process. I have yet to find another solution that allows me to remove the friction from my checkout. ZipLinks will turn your store into a conversion machine and make your checkout more seamless than Amazon.

Greensbury

ZipLinks provided a super simple solution for tracking a national radio campaign. With one short link, we can populate products in the cart, apply a coupon, and tag both the customer and order as coming from the campaign. This helps us track the Return on Investment (ROI) from the radio campaign and helps with conversions, as there are less steps in the customer journey. Great customer support and even added the customer tag feature for us when we requested it! Highly recommend ZipLinks.

Club EarlyBird

Amazing app! We're able to provide links that go straight to checkout with some really, really cool features. 1. There's an option to clear the customers cart. That's the #1 issue when sending customers straight to the checkout. 2. Works with recharge products. So we can send custom links based on what we want the subscription frequency to be. This is a game changer for making it easier for customers to buy your stuff.

Equilibrium Nutrition Products, LLC

This app is amazing - 100% worth it + easy to install/use. Love direct to checkout and cart links it's helped customers find products easier and submit orders faster. also, helped us increase conversion rate across all mrkting channels . very responsive support - highly recommend

MyVanna

Awesome support team, hopped on a call with me and helped me out right away within 24 hours. Tremendous product. I am using their link to pre load memberships, trials, and bundle to have a quick and seemless checkout process for customers. Highly recommend these guys!

Starbright Wine

Ziplinks is essential for our business. They are efficient, easy to use and really supportive on the customer service end. This is one of those shopify app integrations that will actually help improve your business!

BlueBiology

A great app to have if you need a custom URL & preloaded cart with discounts applied. Customer service was fast to respond when I had a question. Highly recommend this app if you need this service.

RipSkirt Hawaii

App has been super helpful in making BOGO shopping easier than ever. Using it with a custom URL + preloaded cart makes it super easy to drive conversion and create a shopping experience with less drop off points.

Previous 1 3 4