Personal Discount

Personal Discount

by Solvenium

Reward your email subscribers with unique discount codes

Terra Cotta

Works great! Very easy to set up and all the rest goes automatically. Very easy to use in combination with subscription forms.

February 20, 2021

We are delighted by your lovely review. 😊 Thank you so much!

Headwaters Bamboo

Excellent app and over-the-top customer service. I had an issue with the code firing properly and Personal Discount was on it with a solution. They also did a quick addition to the app to handle multiple sales of the same item in the cart.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to add the option you needed.

Sirena Inc

The app works great and the pricing structure is very accommodating as well. The app offers many different integrations with the most popular email clients. I'm using iContact and there are fewer integrations available for it compared to, let's say, MailChimp. However, the developer is actively working to make more integrations possible and is very helpful.

von Jungfeld

Lukasz has been very helpful in developing the app further to meet our requirements. Really great support! Imagine quality of the codes could be a bit better, but that does not stop us from using this app further. Great app in comparison to the other options!

Dabolly

We use this app to generate discount codes for our new customers and abandoned cart emails. Lukasz has been very helpful and patient in helping us integrate with Mailchimp and solve other problems. Overall, the app works really well - would definitely recommend it.

Washed Ashore

First off, BEST customer service! Luckasz was so helpful and patience when I needed help setting up this app. The app is awesome and works great.

August 5, 2020

Thank you! I'm glad I could help :)

DCN Crafts

This a really useful app and easy to set up and use, It means that we can now send a unique discount code to each customer.

Frames Footwear

Works perfectly and Lukasz has been really helpful and quick to reply to any questions. Great solution if you're sending out new subscriber discount codes

Ordi.to Accessori

rectification review I encountered a problem with the email reference. I hope to be able to use this application soon.

June 25, 2020

I replied around 7 hours ago. I'm sorry that you didn't get my response. Maybe it landed in the spam folder? Here is what I replied:

"Thank you for reaching out. Could you please add a bit more details on how you noticed that it's not working?

I just double checked that Personal Discount generates unique discount codes correctly with emails from ActiveCampaign. I probably need to clarify that the discount code is being created at the moment when someone opens the email. The discount code is presented as an image, so images also have to be enabled in the email client. In other words, when a subscriber doesn't open the email or images are disabled then a discount code won't be created. Does that make sense?"

milibrand.co

Love this app! was having some trouble at first with integrating another app with this one, I contacted support and Lukasz reached back super fast! (considering I've reached out to other apps customer service for help and never received a response) so I certainly appreciated that! He sent me a step-by-step guide which was so helpful and got me to set everything up and running 100% - the app is super user friendly! and they have excellent plans to choose from :)

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much! It's very nice to get a review without even asking for it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5