Personalization Pop

Personalization Pop

by VendorPop

Sell Personalized Products Instantly

HugeDealsDirect

Terrible service. Took weeks to ship an order. The worst part was they kept saying it was going to ship on a certain day and then never heard from them.

Gabby's Custom Gifts

I have had this app for months with no sales. I investigated and found out why. Almost none of the products I have on my site (which are hundreds) have the pop-up screen required for the personalization. Without the pop up, no one can order personalized products! At first I found a few, but now it's almost all of the items. I have contacted them several times about this and their reply is that they are 'working on it'. I have spent hundreds of dollars setting up a website and paying monthly fees through Shopify to have my online store. My store is ruined because of this app. Also, there are pictures mis-matched with descriptions.

Kool Klassey

I have PersonalizationPop and have had it for a little over a month. It is by far the easiest app to pull products from for my store. Very nice personalized products. The products appear to be high quality as well. My only negative I can say about it is the items are pretty high priced/high shipping, but as I said earlier, the quality appears to be nice!

I unfortunately have not sold any of the products as of yet, as I am still at the stage of trying to "get my store out there". Its a free App though, I recommend it highly!!

Groovy Graphics By Mt

Products are unlimited and support is amazing. Thanks PP !! MT

Liebchen Gifts

Still waiting on an order from January 19th. They stopped responding to my emails.

Gift Frog

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.gift-frog.com

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Tactical Dad Packs 2

PersonalizationPop has made selling personalized products on our store super easy. We don't have to hassle with inventory and all the products make for great cross-selling opportunities. The ordering process is completely automated and setup only took 5 minutes. Great customer service. Great app.

Viva La Vida Shop

PersonalizationPop is a scam! Don't use them!

PersonalizationPop is a scam no other word covers it.

PersonalizationPop does not answer their Phone, Messages, their email, Facebook or Twitter or any other method of communication. The only way to get hold of them is to go directly to Shopify Support. Then if you are lucky you can get a mail back from them. If you try to communicate to that person that send you the email, they magically disappear again. And you are back to square one going through Shopify support.

Don't make the same mistake as I did. Don't use them.

Zilgara Inc.

Excellent Application and good service!

Previous 1