Personalization Pop

Personalization Pop

by VendorPop

Sell Personalized Products Instantly

HugeDealsDirect

Terrible service. Took weeks to ship an order. The worst part was they kept saying it was going to ship on a certain day and then never heard from them.

Gabby's Custom Gifts

I have had this app for months with no sales. I investigated and found out why. Almost none of the products I have on my site (which are hundreds) have the pop-up screen required for the personalization. Without the pop up, no one can order personalized products! At first I found a few, but now it's almost all of the items. I have contacted them several times about this and their reply is that they are 'working on it'. I have spent hundreds of dollars setting up a website and paying monthly fees through Shopify to have my online store. My store is ruined because of this app. Also, there are pictures mis-matched with descriptions.

Liebchen Gifts

Still waiting on an order from January 19th. They stopped responding to my emails.

Viva La Vida Shop

PersonalizationPop is a scam! Don't use them!

PersonalizationPop is a scam no other word covers it.

PersonalizationPop does not answer their Phone, Messages, their email, Facebook or Twitter or any other method of communication. The only way to get hold of them is to go directly to Shopify Support. Then if you are lucky you can get a mail back from them. If you try to communicate to that person that send you the email, they magically disappear again. And you are back to square one going through Shopify support.

Don't make the same mistake as I did. Don't use them.