Personalization Pop

Personalization Pop

by PersonalizationPop

Sell Personalized Products Instantly

Kool Klassey

I have PersonalizationPop and have had it for a little over a month. It is by far the easiest app to pull products from for my store. Very nice personalized products. The products appear to be high quality as well. My only negative I can say about it is the items are pretty high priced/high shipping, but as I said earlier, the quality appears to be nice!

I unfortunately have not sold any of the products as of yet, as I am still at the stage of trying to "get my store out there". Its a free App though, I recommend it highly!!

Groovy Graphics By Mt

Products are unlimited and support is amazing. Thanks PP !! MT

Gift Frog

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.gift-frog.com

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Tactical Dad Packs 2

PersonalizationPop has made selling personalized products on our store super easy. We don't have to hassle with inventory and all the products make for great cross-selling opportunities. The ordering process is completely automated and setup only took 5 minutes. Great customer service. Great app.

Zilgara Inc.

Excellent Application and good service!

Blue Tulip Boutique

I was looking to diversify my product range to add personalized gifts to my store and was ecstatic to find PersonalizationPop. The fact that everything is fully automated, the product selection is great, and to top it off the support is fist class. Definitely my go to app to help grow my business! Thank you!!!!

My Custom Wood Boxes

We needed some unique wine related gifts to complement the launch of our new Custom Wood Box store. We came across PersonalizationPop and they not only had a lot of great wine related products, but they could all be personalized. They take care of everything, from pushing the products to our store, to order processing (personalizing the items) to the final step of drop shipping them to our customer. Awesome and hassle free so we can focus on our core business.

A Gift Personalized

Very easy to implement and add their entire catalog my store quickly. Saved weeks of work. The personalization module is slick. In addition, very easy to update and add new products quickly. Support is solid as well. Well Done!

The Personalized Golfer

PersonlizationPop is a no brainer. Growing catalog of drop ship personalized products....YEA! I'll buy that. Just developed our initial store and now have my team of web designers working on some enhancements to get it going. Support has been AWESOME! The crew at PersonalizationPop know what they're doing. I can't wait to grow with this APP.

-Kind Regards, Bryan Fikes Chief Strategist Zenergy Works