Classificação geral
4,4
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 71% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 17% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 13% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
6 de setembro de 2023

First, I am not a big fan of shopify, somehow they have done great in Marketing and now charge huge amounts to have a website. I am hoping there "backend" in terms of acquiring more customers is much better. With that I was looking for an inexpensive option for dynamic pricing and table for my website. Wholesale Hero was the best, I have tried 5 before I went with them. There support is GREAT!, they made all changes that were asked. Any issues that came up was resolved within 24 hours. And the price is VERY REASONABLE. Thank you Wholesale hero, much appreciated!

Label Guru
2 meses usando o app
Identixweb Private Limited deixou uma resposta 8 de setembro de 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻👏🏻, Nizar for your wonderful review. 🙇🏼‍♂️🥰
➝ We are so happy to hear that you chose Wholesale Hero as your dynamic pricing and table app for your website. 😊😎
➝ We are glad that you found our support to be great, our changes to be quick, and our price to be very reasonable. 😎🚀
➝ We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. We hope you continue to enjoy using Wholesale Hero and growing your business. 🙌🏻🎊

29 de abril de 2023

Why cant i MULTI ITEM edit ?? I need to be able to select a collection or multiple items at once and change all the prices

Metro Cheese
4 dias usando o app
Identixweb Private Limited deixou uma resposta 30 de abril de 2023

Hey Michael, I am sorry to say that the feature you're asking for isn't available in the app. But still, I am happy to see your honesty in the review and I appreciate that very much. We'll notify you in the future if work on this feature and include in the app.

Data de edição: 2 de novembro de 2020

i am using this app, it is working well but do not support floating cart ,guys on support are also good,they also response from whatsapp

asseenonyt.com.np
Nepal
2 meses usando o app

3 de março de 2020

Its still very early days for us with this app but so far so good. The team have been helpful in making amendments based on our requirements. The only downside so far is that I am unable to do a bulk upload of products, but all other features seem to be very good.

VN Jewellery
Reino Unido
27 dias usando o app

9 de fevereiro de 2021

The concept is simple and one of the only apps on Shopify that I could find offering this functionality. Customer service was responsive and helpful. In the end, we were unable to use this app for our store, as it doesn't support discounts being applied while creating orders manually. If you have client's who log on to make orders themselves, this app will work great for you.

Ter Kadamba Farm
Canadá
7 dias usando o app

6 de julho de 2022

I had something special request about my Theme and with their help, after two days my problem was finally solved, thank you again for your professional help, we will continue to use your product, very simple and easy to use for wholesale customer.

Sake Time
17 dias usando o app
Identixweb Private Limited deixou uma resposta 18 de julho de 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We are so grateful for your words...

3 de junho de 2021

I used this app to create an incentive for people to create a user on the shop I created. Works as it should, and the customer support is fabulous! Took not even a minute to get a response and the customer support representative was very helpful and took the time to take my issue seriously. Do recommend.

Fiskeruta
Noruega
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Identixweb Private Limited deixou uma resposta 5 de junho de 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review......❤️Support team is always available to help you with your queries!!!!!!!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻😋

Data de edição: 29 de setembro de 2021

App is perfect for our needs. Which is basically allowing our wholesale buyers to login and get their own pricing we have given them and checkout. App add some initial issues however the team fixed it as quick as they can via online chat.

TopTech Factory
Canadá
11 meses usando o app
Identixweb Private Limited deixou uma resposta 7 de outubro de 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review...❤️Support team is always available to help you with your queries🙌🏻

Data de edição: 2 de março de 2021

i love the functionality of this app. works best if your a whole sale customer. the improvements i would suggest is allowing tier prices to be updated using cvs file. overall love it and The concept is simple. Customer service was responsive and helpful.

SOP International
Reino Unido
10 meses usando o app

24 de dezembro de 2021

App is working as described! Also the programmer was helpful with his app and generally helpful. Use his app.

karteffective
Grécia
7 dias usando o app
Identixweb Private Limited deixou uma resposta 24 de dezembro de 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The support team is always there to help you with your queries...