Wholesale Personalized Pricing

Wholesale Personalized Pricing | Reviews

by Identixweb

Wholesale, Tiered pricing, discount on bulk purchase offers

TopTech Factory

App is perfect for our needs. Which is basically allowing our wholesale buyers to login and get their own pricing we have given them and checkout. App add some initial issues however the team fixed it as quick as they can via online chat.

October 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review...❤️Support team is always available to help you with your queries🙌🏻

Fiskeruta

I used this app to create an incentive for people to create a user on the shop I created. Works as it should, and the customer support is fabulous! Took not even a minute to get a response and the customer support representative was very helpful and took the time to take my issue seriously. Do recommend.

June 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review......❤️Support team is always available to help you with your queries!!!!!!!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻😋

Missha. ABLE CNC US Inc

Great!! This app is very good. Also, their support is even better. I sincerely want this app to be used on many websites.

May 13, 2021

Hey Eric!!!.... Thank you very much for the review my friend!!! 🙌🏻😊😊 And for your kind words.....🙏🏻

Distribution 3 Amigos

Good application for wholesaler and good service! Thank you!
I had a problem with the app but the agent helped me find the solution to this problem!

May 13, 2021

Yeyy! Support team is always there to help you... ❤️ Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!! 🙌🏻😊

Let's Talk Hydration

I found this a really useful app for simple wholesale pricing. Easy and quick to set-up as I don't have a lot of products. Well-priced. Very good customer service when I have had questions or issues.

April 27, 2021

Raynor Hygiene

Great customer support! Very helpful in trying to resolve my annoying integration issue with a custom theme.

April 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! It's our pleasure to help you with your queries!

SOP International

i love the functionality of this app. works best if your a whole sale customer. the improvements i would suggest is allowing tier prices to be updated using cvs file. overall love it and The concept is simple. Customer service was responsive and helpful.

IMEI GURUS LLC

So far support has been great! Cant wait to try the app once they install the code for me. Chat replies super fast!

near me shopping store

This app allows me to give a special discount for my special customers which I liked most in this app. Also, I am able to show tier price to all customers as well.

Mod Fuel Wholesale

Well working app as expected for me. I had to give special discount to my customers so they will buy more and this app does same. Thank you for making this app. The support team is very quick in response while chatting with them on any concern.

Previous 1