Wholesale Personalized Pricing

Wholesale Personalized Pricing

by Identix Web

Wholesale, Tiered pricing, discount on bulk purchase offers

near me shopping store

This app allows me to give a special discount for my special customers which I liked most in this app. Also, I am able to show tier price to all customers as well.

Mod Fuel Wholesale

Well working app as expected for me. I had to give special discount to my customers so they will buy more and this app does same. Thank you for making this app. The support team is very quick in response while chatting with them on any concern.

MR. KOYA

This app helps me to engage more customers and sells by giving discount to the customers separately and in bulk. Support GURU is more helpful because I get my solutions to the queries very quickly.

shopline-test

Very good application that works well. The support team responds quickly and is very welcoming. I recommend !

Gloritee

The support team is awesome and really very fast in replies. I went to them for an issue and they are able to fix it quickly. This app helps us!

CLSLIGHTS

Excellent APP! With this APP, you can price every product at any exact number for each customer, this is really important to my business. More than that, they offer fantastic technical support, all my problems were solved the same day I contacted them, I would like to say thank you to the team

Lumention VOF

Very useful app for our need. I'm using this app to show some extra discount for our customers and it fulfilled my need very much..... The support team is very quick as expected. I contact them twice in a day after some time and they are available at that time to assist me and fixed my issue quickly.
Thanks for this app Identixweb......

TEESTERIA

Great App!
It helped me to get my customers to stay and purchase from my store by giving offers them separately.

Gleetee

This is a great app. It was easy to set up. It has really helped our business move forward with special discount customer wise. Team have the fantastic support and are always willing to help. Thanks!