Personalized Gifts

Personalized Gifts

by JDS Marketing

Sell Personalized Gifts Instantly

Qualtry

Suited our needs perfectly! The app is easy to use and the product mix is absolutely incredible! The ability to instantly have hundreds of products to sell to our customers was a game changer.

BananaBoardLuxury

Absolutely the very worst service I have ever experienced with a drop shipping company. I placed an order with them, gave my credit card, and my order was "put on hold" for over 5 days until they could get someone to install a "widget" on my Shopify site. I sent texts thru their automated text to no avail. Meanwhile "my customer" is still waiting. Just horrendous. Still no service from them, No response. Extremely unprofessional. No value.

Amazing Trends

Problem with the widget installation or the widget being complete, numerous products don't have enough lines for customer personalization, they do not return calls well!

Things Bespoke

Quality products. Fast shipping. Prompt responses and refunds. Initially there were a couple of hiccups however JDS was quick to resolve them.

Xtreme Designs

They offer alot of quality products but they take forever to install the snippet so that the personalization option shows up on your products on your storefront. I've been waiting for 7 days and still waiting.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for the review. We are working on automating the widget installation process and eliminating this step entirely. You should be all set now.