SaveMySales SMS/MMS Marketing

SaveMySales SMS/MMS Marketing

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Instant revenue with the most personalized SMS/MMS marketing

APC

In short- get the app!

In long- I saw this pop up as a "you might like this app". The idea seemed cool, but I was skeptical as I've clicked on several not so great apps. Set up was easy and I went with the free plan and told myself to look at it in a week.

Well... 2(!) days later I was notified via email that I had reached my quota and would be billed a nominal fee per text.

First thought- what? Why am I being charged?
Second thought- wow, that must be a lot of texts, I didn't think there would be that many at all.
Third thought- that's really pretty cool of them to email me. It's really not expensive either way, but to proactively email that I'll be getting charged a small amount is a "good guy" move.

So I logged in, and... a few seconds later... I'm gladly a paying customer. I had already converted sales by the text messages, but, unbeknownst to me, our defunct facebook page had a negative review. We don't use facebook at all, and I would have never known about that review had it not been for someone talking about it via sms.

Lastly- the answers are surprisingly intuitive. I burned through the intelligent answers pretty fast, but seriously, that would have been a lot of customer service answers or the usual customers complaining about things before they have made a purchase. It seems people speak more freely in texts, and that is a big value add that I did not consider.

Nothing speaks louder than dollars and mine have spoken for SMS/MMS Marketing app.

PS- While I don't think it would be for everyone, or that you should pivot, I would love to guinea pig using your AI or intelligent answers as customer service reps.

Thanks- AH

Utility Goods

A friend recommended this app and I'm glad they did. We've seen sales that would never have happened without the text messages. Super easy to set up and amazing support. Kyle has a great thing going and we look forward to growing our list! Get this app!!

September 11, 2019

Woo! We love working with your store :) Let's grow!

Rezzy's Closet

This app is great the customer service has always been helpful when i had questions. Will continue to use them as a solid source of improving conversions

September 5, 2019

Really appreciate the feedback! Keep an eye out, lots of growth features coming down the pipe!

Genlitt

Really, great app for your store back end. Highly recommend! Great additional sale recovery method besides email.

August 20, 2019

Happy to hear the app is working well for you! Feel free to get in touch with any questions that come up.

NRODA

Just last month the app generated over $700 in sales that, more than likely, would have been lost otherwise. It's also a great way to collect info from customers like their emails or phone numbers and have a live agent respond to them -- for example for entering a giveaway at an event as an activation component! This method worked great for me using their live text feature. That idea is on the house ;) I rave about SMS and it's made my customer-business relationship that much stronger.

August 20, 2019

Really glad to hear that we're helping you building tight relationships between your brand and your customers! We love chatting with them :) Let us know how we can continue to help you grow!

Shop J.A.C.K.I.E M

This app is a great addition for every online store, still trying to figure out the right discounts to incorporate with it. But so far I'm extremely happy with the service they provide.

July 22, 2019

Glad to hear you like the app! I'm going to shoot you a note now to see what I can do about helping out with your discount offerings :)

Skin Grip

Very good app. They do a great job of messaging our customers and the conversations seem to be very natural. Great customer service too.

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback - glad you like the app. If you're seeing a high commission charge, you shouldn't be! We'll be in touch to make sure you're on the correct plan for your needs.

CECE Clothing

Great app! They help me get additional sales! What is neat is a real person is texting your customers. Highly recommended!

July 15, 2019

Glad to hear you're happy with the app! Make sure to get in touch if any questions come up, or if you need help optimizing :)

Shoe Limitless

This app is wonderful and very useful. I love all the features and how the app engages with the customers. A definite app to have if you want to engaging with potential customers. Worthy app to have! Oh and Kyle is the best when it comes to responding to ALL my inquiries.

July 15, 2019

More to come! Make sure to keep the feedback coming on how we're doing with responses :)

Shirtwascash

It works like magic and the team has incredible communication skills. My guess is this service blows up.

July 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Definitely make sure to get in touch any time you have any questions :) Let's grow!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13