Tone SMS Cart Recovery

Tone SMS Cart Recovery

by Tone SMS Marketing

We text with your abandoned carts and recover 2x more sales.

The Stay At Home Barista

As a solopreneur, Tone takes care of a lot of stuff seamlessly and easily with just my own 2 hands. So far, it's been a great fit for my store.

October 7, 2020

That's so great to hear that our team has freed up a lot of your time! Please let us know how we can continue to support and help you grow your business!

Palladio Beauty

I have been using this app for shopping cart retargeting. It has been great so far. Works really well in terms of software and conversion itself. The customer service team is also really responsive and helpful.

September 29, 2020

Glad to hear it! Let us know how else we can support!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

It's too complicated for me! I think it's only going to benefit me if I have a lot of organic traffic; which I do not. The Developer seems nice but I'm deleting it anyway. Perhaps, down the road, I'll try again.

September 23, 2020

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make the app as simple as possible for you to use. Once you install, abandoned checkout recovery is running and shouldn't need any work on your end! We'd love to get on a call with you and 1) learn more about your difficulties with the app, and 2) do our best to make sure it's working well for you. Our team will reach out shortly!

INH Hair

Tone brand support is absolutely amazing. Very responsive and hands on. Definitely one of the most responsive vendors I have ever worked with!

September 23, 2020

We really appreciate the kind words! Please let us know how we can continue to support your business as it grows :)

Divine Vibes

It is easy to use and I am glad that unlike some other apps they have a free version for start up stores. The customer support is very prompt as well. I recommend them.

September 23, 2020

Glad to hear the service has been seamless! Please let us know how we can keep improving.

Lume Cube, Inc.

Tone is leading the charge on SMS marketing. We've seen amazing results using their app on our website. Not only is their product top-notch, but their customer support is also all-time. I'm not sure where they find these people but they're doing it right!

GoSun

great app, great team. painless setup up. 165 x ROI, with live text, abandoned check out flows, and campaign capabilities. Now just waiting for the automation piece, this is an awesome investment for any Shopify store owner.

BIOHM

We have absolutely loved using this for our company. Not only are the messages personalized for the customers, but they also feel genuine. The team does a great job of listening to their users and making positive changes to the platform to continue to help businesses like ours grow with SMS. Overall cannot imagine us using anything else!

The Great PNW

Imagine going to Applebees and ordering the spinach and artichoke dip for $12 but then the waitress asks if you want a free BJ under the table while you wait. The waitress is actually TONE and you are actually your business. That's how great TONE is!

Shock Surplus

I set this app up to start collecting phone numbers for the future, and didn't realize the actual abandon cart service was turned on, started making sales on accident. Amazing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18