Tone SMS Cart Recovery

Tone SMS Cart Recovery

by Tone SMS Marketing

We text with your abandoned carts and recover 2x more sales.

Aromadonna Perfumes UK

The app itself is good, it's the billing that stings businesses, they absolutely overcharge through the nose on campaigns, and for every text sent responding to customers after a campaign is sent, they are forever hurting your pocket, you need to restructure your whole billing set up to support what is a good app, by the way, I'm currently using an app that is much better, and nowhere near the cost.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for posting your feedback! We really appreciate learning about what's working and what's not working for you. Totally understand your frustration here. Oddly, we're working to improve our billing system and plan to launch some huge updates soon! Our team will be in touch soon to get this sorted. Thanks!

YaYa+Rule

Subscribed to this app and uninstalled it the next day since I had found a better app for my needs. Did not use the app, did not send any campaign and still got charged for a whole month, they refused to refund. I will definitely not try it again.

January 11, 2021

Hey there, thanks for posting your feedback here. Our team has reached out with a few questions for you in order to make this right! We're committed to making this a 5 star experience for all of our clients so please be sure to get back to our team so we can continue to improve. Thanks!

lush-moon

I’m loving this app keep up the good works guys the smart responses to my customers is awesome and I’ve gotten more sales because of it. Thank you

December 21, 2020

Awesome to hear the responses have been on point! Let us know how we can continue to support!

REFYNE

The app is pretty amazing. The intelligent replies are just mind-blowing. We've gained many sales just with the texting option. Highly recommended!

December 15, 2020

Really happy to hear this! Thanks so much for the review :)

Rialto Jean Project

We are an international denim brand based in Toledo, OH. We have been using Tone for about two months and the orders we have received, because of these texts, are through the roof! And the customer service, as a whole, has been phenomenal!

December 9, 2020

Glad to hear you're having a good experience with the service and our support team! Please continue to let us know how we can improve :)

Popov Leather

Not only is Tone helping us recover abandon carts like crazy, it also provides world-class customer service to our customers. In the last 30 days we've seen 23x ROI. Our customers now get responses within minutes instead of waiting a day for an email reply. I was skeptical about SMS before, but now I'm fully converted. Sales team (shout out to Kevin) also really responsive and helpful with follow-up calls.

November 23, 2020

Amazing ROI! Hopefully we can continue to drive that up ;) Let's keep delighting your customers with fast replies!

Mission Mercantile

Our decision to implement Tone has been one of the very best we've ever made. We use tone for cart recovery and campaigns, as well as crucial part of our well-known Mythical Customer Care strategy. Una, Aleena and the rest of our Tone team are stellar! We're looking to see how they might also pick up our webchat support as well, hopefully sooner than later .... ;)

November 23, 2020

Great to hear - We've enjoyed getting to know you, your customers and your brand!

Unbound

The team at Tone has been amazing. We had to move our SMS over from a separate email provider and they have been fantastic at making time for us with meetings and providing endless support. We've also seen fantastic ROI. Highly recommend!

November 16, 2020

All great things! Thanks team Unbound :)

GoFish Cam

It's been great so far! Looking forward to future releases to see more segmentation and capabilities.

October 30, 2020

Glad to hear the service is going well for you! Keep your eyes peeled! Lots of new things coming your way :)

The Stay At Home Barista

As a solopreneur, Tone takes care of a lot of stuff seamlessly and easily with just my own 2 hands. So far, it's been a great fit for my store.

October 7, 2020

That's so great to hear that our team has freed up a lot of your time! Please let us know how we can continue to support and help you grow your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19