Tone SMS Cart Recovery

Tone SMS Cart Recovery

by Tone SMS Marketing

We text with your abandoned carts and recover 2x more sales.

Gunas New York

Sales accounting is inaccurate. I dislike the fact that you can't send instant messages on the same day. The earliest you can schedule messages for are next day. Highly inconvenient. They've been charging us commissions on orders that haven't even gone through!
--- UPDATE:
The management offered a 2 month refund based on my complaint. Thanks! Having the ability to send instant texts would still be great instead of scheduling a day prior. Otherwise it's a good app.

March 17, 2020

Thanks for the update. You actually are able to send messages on the same day. You don't need to schedule a day prior. We have some limitations based on the time of day (we try to help you avoid late-night sends), but generally, you have complete control here.

DibaTrue

I really like this app, and it helps when you aren't available 24/7. I would like to see demos made available to show how to use all of the features correctly so that you don't have to ask support everything, but they are very helpful.