Superhuman Checkout Recovery

Superhuman Checkout Recovery

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Recover lost sales with a world class SMS sales team.

Xfyro

My favorite app on Shopify! We just started working with Tivan and his team a few weeks ago and have already seen great results. Their process is much more effective than standard abandoned cart emails. Highly recommend!

Pensimple

Pros
- You get revenue that you would probably not convert
- You are engaging people on a platform they are most likely to use ("text")
- Minimal setup time and the support people doing your texting are well trained. They easily take information that is public but maybe not the most accessible for the end user, delivers it to them in a fun & conversational way.
- Monthly reporting clearly shows what happened. You can dig in and see each specific conversation to learn more about your customers
- They are doing cool tech improvements all the time. So I am excited to see what the future has in store for them.

Cons
- The sales you do get will be at a lower profit margin than ones from ones converted organically.
- Some customers will be shocked to get a text after an abandon cart. It's hard to say how many actually feel this wouldn't saying anything but we have had a few customers reach out regarding this.

Overall
- The profit you gain from working with SMS is a net positive.
- How many new sales you are getting >> Sales 'lost' from SMS converting them instead of you.
- 5 Stars because anything profit generating is hard to knock.

Thecassettecompany

Tivan and his team have done an excellent job for us recovering our abandoned carts and making sure we leave as few of sales on the table as possible. We’ve used this service for 6-months already and have been very pleased

Mostrial

We've been using SMS for over a year (since early beta period). The service is very streamlined and effective. The team has an open line of communication with our customer service team for times when questions come up. On the whole, we've been really impressed with how easy it is. Definitely worth a shot.

Clean Designs

Love this App. I've always sent Abandoned Cart emails, but this app adds a layer on top and lets me access customers in a new way. I'm recovering more total carts and my customers seem to really like being able to have instant interactions with my brand. Plus this app is totally hands-off and is just adding extra revenue to my store. Definitely recommend it!

Gotham

Incredible! We downloaded SaveMySales last fall and it consistently drives over $3000 per month without us having to do anything. Our customers really value the human touch. They answer questions faster than our own customer service.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next