Tone SMS Marketing & Support

Tone SMS Marketing & Support

by Tone SMS Marketing

Your conversational SMS support team through the entire funnel

Mink Envy Lashes

I Love it! They do a really good job with my customers!! Good for getting more sales. Highly recommended.

March 17, 2021

Happy to hear you and your customers are happy with us! And that we're helping you grow!! Always feel free to get if you have more updates for us :)

-Aleena

Fowl Depot

Tone partner with Shopify have some of the best customer service team . Had a few issues but it was mainly because I didn't understand part of the system together they walked me trough and explain in great detail now my store is set up just the way I wanted and could of not being any happier . My store is growing everyday and I been able to keep my customers just as happy thanks to tone and Shopify .

March 2, 2021

Glad we were able to you get your issues worked out, and that the app is performing the way you want it to! Let's keep that growth going!

VITAE Glass

Customer service is amazing just like the services that they provide. They respond timely and have helped us capture so many abandoned carts. It's amazing how a live person replies every message, not sure how they do it but they manage to get to know our products pretty well, well enough to provide a good experience for the end user. Would highly recommend this app if you're looking to convert more sales.

February 26, 2021

More sales, great support, magical replies! Glad to hear our team is delivering on these things for your awesome brand :) Please let us know how we can continue to support you.

-Kyle

Plate Crate

Tone completely changed the nature of my business. We went from struggling to get back to customers to instantly getting back to them 24/7. It feels like every Tone employee working on my business actually works for me and not Tone. We just keep seeing our ROI improving the more we work together. Highly recommend for any ecommerce store, and incredible way to scale.

February 16, 2021

We love Plate Crate! So happy to read about the value your business is getting from the app. Keep the feedback coming!

MR EATWELL

Fantastic. The team that works on this is amazing, both at customer service/checkout recovery for your site and also for their app. Their team of "superhumans" (not an exaggeration) adapt your voice with feedback. Just watch out for the overages. I think they're workng on a pricing model change to take them out, but if they e-mail saying you should upgrade your plan you should do it immediately. Would definitely recommend.

February 16, 2021

Thanks for the great feedback! Keep your eyes peeled for pricing updates :)

Crafters Colorado

I used this app to help get more out of my cart recovery. Customer service was great! Very response and helpful! Amanda was great and always followed up after an email.

February 8, 2021

Glad to hear our customer service was great for you! Please feel free to get in touch anytime!

Aromadonna Perfumes UK

The app is great, and the team are very dedicated to ensuring that you are satisfied, we recommend you try this app.

January 21, 2021

Thank you for all the feedback you've provided us over the last couple of weeks, and for the great review!

lush-moon

I’m loving this app keep up the good works guys the smart responses to my customers is awesome and I’ve gotten more sales because of it. Thank you

December 21, 2020

Awesome to hear the responses have been on point! Let us know how we can continue to support!

REFYNE

The app is pretty amazing. The intelligent replies are just mind-blowing. We've gained many sales just with the texting option. Highly recommended!

December 15, 2020

Really happy to hear this! Thanks so much for the review :)

Rialto Jean Project

We are an international denim brand based in Toledo, OH. We have been using Tone for about two months and the orders we have received, because of these texts, are through the roof! And the customer service, as a whole, has been phenomenal!

December 9, 2020

Glad to hear you're having a good experience with the service and our support team! Please continue to let us know how we can improve :)