Tone SMS Marketing & Support

Tone SMS Marketing & Support

by Attentive

Your conversational SMS support team through the entire funnel

Plate Crate

Tone completely changed the nature of my business. We went from struggling to get back to customers to instantly getting back to them 24/7. It feels like every Tone employee working on my business actually works for me and not Tone. We just keep seeing our ROI improving the more we work together. Highly recommend for any ecommerce store, and incredible way to scale.

February 16, 2021

We love Plate Crate! So happy to read about the value your business is getting from the app. Keep the feedback coming!

MR EATWELL

Fantastic. The team that works on this is amazing, both at customer service/checkout recovery for your site and also for their app. Their team of "superhumans" (not an exaggeration) adapt your voice with feedback. Just watch out for the overages. I think they're workng on a pricing model change to take them out, but if they e-mail saying you should upgrade your plan you should do it immediately. Would definitely recommend.

February 16, 2021

Thanks for the great feedback! Keep your eyes peeled for pricing updates :)

Crafters Colorado

I used this app to help get more out of my cart recovery. Customer service was great! Very response and helpful! Amanda was great and always followed up after an email.

February 8, 2021

Glad to hear our customer service was great for you! Please feel free to get in touch anytime!

Aromadonna Perfumes UK

The app is great, and the team are very dedicated to ensuring that you are satisfied, we recommend you try this app.

January 21, 2021

Thank you for all the feedback you've provided us over the last couple of weeks, and for the great review!

YaYa+Rule

Subscribed to this app and uninstalled it the next day since I had found a better app for my needs. Did not use the app, did not send any campaign and still got charged for a whole month, they refused to refund. I will definitely not try it again.

January 11, 2021

Hey there, thanks for posting your feedback here. Our team has reached out with a few questions for you in order to make this right! We're committed to making this a 5 star experience for all of our clients so please be sure to get back to our team so we can continue to improve. Thanks!

lush-moon

I’m loving this app keep up the good works guys the smart responses to my customers is awesome and I’ve gotten more sales because of it. Thank you

December 21, 2020

Awesome to hear the responses have been on point! Let us know how we can continue to support!

REFYNE

The app is pretty amazing. The intelligent replies are just mind-blowing. We've gained many sales just with the texting option. Highly recommended!

December 15, 2020

Really happy to hear this! Thanks so much for the review :)

Rialto Jean Project

We are an international denim brand based in Toledo, OH. We have been using Tone for about two months and the orders we have received, because of these texts, are through the roof! And the customer service, as a whole, has been phenomenal!

December 9, 2020

Glad to hear you're having a good experience with the service and our support team! Please continue to let us know how we can improve :)

Popov Leather

Not only is Tone helping us recover abandon carts like crazy, it also provides world-class customer service to our customers. In the last 30 days we've seen 23x ROI. Our customers now get responses within minutes instead of waiting a day for an email reply. I was skeptical about SMS before, but now I'm fully converted. Sales team (shout out to Kevin) also really responsive and helpful with follow-up calls.

November 23, 2020

Amazing ROI! Hopefully we can continue to drive that up ;) Let's keep delighting your customers with fast replies!

Mission Mercantile

Our decision to implement Tone has been one of the very best we've ever made. We use tone for cart recovery and campaigns, as well as crucial part of our well-known Mythical Customer Care strategy. Una, Aleena and the rest of our Tone team are stellar! We're looking to see how they might also pick up our webchat support as well, hopefully sooner than later .... ;)

November 23, 2020

Great to hear - We've enjoyed getting to know you, your customers and your brand!