Superhuman Checkout Recovery

Superhuman Checkout Recovery

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Recover lost sales with a world class SMS sales team.

BassPods

if you are wondering if you should install this app listen up: if your stores conversion is around 1-2% this app WILL turn that into 2-3% that may not seem like anything but its insanely huge. this is one of the BEST apps on the shopify app store. hopefully this review will help out savemysales as much as they have helped me make sales!

Crystal Aquatics

This is my absolute favorite app on Shopify. There is nothing like having live sales support. Get the app!

DANIELLA SHEVEL®

The app immediately drove sales during the test and support was very responsive. Looking forward to continuing to use the app.

frey

Very helpful! Immediate response for any questions! Helping make my ROI go up! Highly suggest ! Nothing to lose!

Seedles

Generates more sales, and keeps customers activated. Excellent app, would recommend to anyone looking to boost sales easily.

Vessi Footwear

Save my Sales has been quite important in our growth strategy. Besides providing a great experience for our customers, they also have outstanding customer support. Quick, effective, and proactive! Well-deserved 5 STARS!

Inchworm Alley

I've only been using this service for about a month but Kyle is a pleasure to work with and the personal touch provided through the SMS messaging is dead on and far better than I expected. Highly recommend.

Jersey Champ

This app generated four figures for our store within the first couple of weeks. Our customers love the personalization aspect of it as well.

Wodye

Electro Threads

Save my sales has been such a great help, from answering customer questions in regards to their order as well as helping us push sales through the abandoned cart, with an amazing return so far!