Superhuman Checkout Recovery

Superhuman Checkout Recovery

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Recover lost sales with a world class SMS sales team.

Sonshine Bath

I use this app to recover sales and during my trial I had a 100% recovery rate. Kyle is amazing and responds to questions / concerns in such a timely fashion. I’m happy my friend recommended this app to me and I can’t wait to see how far it helps take my business in the future.

Findlay Hats

Heck yeah! Just finished the trial, way better results than we have seen with email abandoned cart emails alone - very happy with this service and excited to see it continue to grow. Will update this review after we have given this app a couple of weeks to continue, but so far very happy with the results!

Thanks SaveMySales!!!

Affliction Clothing

Easy to use, great results, and the team is very helpful. The responses to customers' texts are not generic robots, they're real people and are making the customer's experience more authentic. It's great!

Table of Ultimate Gaming

We use this app and service to reach back out to customers who abandon carts. The team at SMS do an amazing job of contacting these prospects. The vast majority of people welcome the contact which is very nice to see. They seem to appreciate someone is reaching out to them. Overall a great experience.

Megan Dora

This is the first app that actually does what it promises. I have been greatly impressed by my account manager working with me as a partner and his fast response to my concerns and questions.

Forsake

SMS has been a great tool for abandoned carts. I am consistently seeing very high opt in, reply, and conversion rates. The SMS team is great to work with and my customers love the quick and personalized support.

Cat Crazy

I really like this app. Support is marvelous. They have saved several sales already. Now, I need to send them more traffic. Lol.

Clone Pods

This app is a great tool for SMS retargeting. Genuine conversations that lead to loyal customers and more sales. Great customer support as well. Overall great team to work with.

Ronin Rounds

I am very glad I added save my sales! Kyle has been a great help and even landed us our first big sale in our 2nd day of operation! Thank you Kyle!

MiraCleen

helped me recover lost sales by quite a fair bit. good app but and would definitely recommend it thanks