Superhuman Checkout Recovery

Superhuman Checkout Recovery

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Recover lost sales with a world class SMS sales team.

TALENTLESS

Really simple, really effective, and the crew there are great to work with. Not sure what else needs to be said :)

Da Luxurious Experience

I loved the app I was shocked that people was okay with the texts. This company really work hard with trying to help you and your business. I appreciate that a lot and already recommend it in my shopify facebook group.

Bavsound LLC

These guys are on-point. We've been shocked and surprised at how savvy they've been at answering questions on a somewhat technical product and the benefit to our revenue numbers by capturing a larger percentage of abandoned carts. Well done SMS! Thank you!

Skinny Dipped

First of all, the app was incredibly easy to install and set up. We were up and running in 30 minutes after installing and we saw immediate results. We've only been using this for 3 weeks and we're already working it into our overall e-comm strategy. The support team is speedy and the content in the messages has been great!

Apolis

Best app decision of 2018, real humans SMS my customers in the most tasteful and on brand way✅. Attention to detail is so good. Their service team is always learning and improving to truly serve my customer, it’s a game changer for small business with not enough resources to manage high level dynamic service that truly continues to give us a huge lift on sales.

Divine Extensions

I love this app! One of my faves on Shopify. Literally picks up extra sales for me & provides my customers excellent customer service

Dead Sea Minerals Cosmetics

I use the app to help me convert and it's great. customer ask a question they are contacting you....

VIKING LAIR

Awesome way to save sales. They will even work with you to customize the text messages if you have a specific niche. They contribute about ~2% of my revenue.

Milkyway

Best SMS marketing app we’ve used so far!! Customer service is amazing. Tivan helped out A LOT with the setup.

Mister Kart

Currently using this app and so far so good. YOu should get this app to if you want to save your sales.