Tone SMS Cart Recovery

Tone SMS Cart Recovery

by Tone SMS Marketing

We text with your abandoned carts and recover 2x more sales.

Rezzy's Closet

This app is great the customer service has always been helpful when i had questions. Will continue to use them as a solid source of improving conversions

September 5, 2019

Really appreciate the feedback! Keep an eye out, lots of growth features coming down the pipe!

Genlitt

Really, great app for your store back end. Highly recommend! Great additional sale recovery method besides email.

August 20, 2019

Happy to hear the app is working well for you! Feel free to get in touch with any questions that come up.

NRODA

Just last month the app generated over $700 in sales that, more than likely, would have been lost otherwise. It's also a great way to collect info from customers like their emails or phone numbers and have a live agent respond to them -- for example for entering a giveaway at an event as an activation component! This method worked great for me using their live text feature. That idea is on the house ;) I rave about SMS and it's made my customer-business relationship that much stronger.

August 20, 2019

Really glad to hear that we're helping you building tight relationships between your brand and your customers! We love chatting with them :) Let us know how we can continue to help you grow!

Shop J.A.C.K.I.E M

This app is a great addition for every online store, still trying to figure out the right discounts to incorporate with it. But so far I'm extremely happy with the service they provide.

July 22, 2019

Glad to hear you like the app! I'm going to shoot you a note now to see what I can do about helping out with your discount offerings :)

Skin Grip

Very good app. They do a great job of messaging our customers and the conversations seem to be very natural. Great customer service too.

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback - glad you like the app. If you're seeing a high commission charge, you shouldn't be! We'll be in touch to make sure you're on the correct plan for your needs.

CECE Clothing

Great app! They help me get additional sales! What is neat is a real person is texting your customers. Highly recommended!

July 15, 2019

Glad to hear you're happy with the app! Make sure to get in touch if any questions come up, or if you need help optimizing :)

Shoe Limitless

This app is wonderful and very useful. I love all the features and how the app engages with the customers. A definite app to have if you want to engaging with potential customers. Worthy app to have! Oh and Kyle is the best when it comes to responding to ALL my inquiries.

July 15, 2019

More to come! Make sure to keep the feedback coming on how we're doing with responses :)

Shirtwascash

It works like magic and the team has incredible communication skills. My guess is this service blows up.

July 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Definitely make sure to get in touch any time you have any questions :) Let's grow!

Hair Restoration Laboratories

Absolutely fantastic service. SMS does a terrific job representing our company in text messages with potential customers. The representatives do a wonderful job properly answering potential customer questions and it has meaningfully increased conversions. Kyle from SMS always responds promptly to questions and clearly is interested in making sure SMS is providing the best service possible. I highly recommend this service.

July 15, 2019

Thanks! Always looking for ways to improve, so make sure to get in touch with further feedback :)

Urban Modesty

Excellent app and the team that responds to text is much better than expected. Beyond sending SMS offers they will guide customers to our return and exchange policy, send them the right contact email address, guide them on sizing, etc. Kyle and his team are amazing. Highly recommend you install.