Superhuman Checkout Recovery

Superhuman Checkout Recovery

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Recover lost sales with a world class SMS sales team.

Vivid Light Bars

i use this app , it has amazing sales. it is best app i use so far , so i want everyone can get this app for his store .

Qveen: For the Modern Day Boss Bitch

We've had such a great experience so far. The team is so responsive and always happy to help. This app definitely works! Highly recommend.

Sol de Janeiro

The app has been crucial in our consumer strategy in ensuring we reach customers from every angle. Team are great to work with. Can't recommend this enough!

BibleBelles

This app works really well. The team is not only responsive but incredibly helpful. They are kind, hard working and awesome!

CLOVE + HALLOW

The best thing about SMS is the customer service and the quality of the team responding to the texts. We gave basically no instruction and the SMS team had perfectly crafted responses to our customer's questions. They are incredibly responsive to our team if we have questions and are proactive if one of our customers has a question that they can't answer. We have loved working with them.

MoreThanClassy.com

Great App! I love the way it works and how effective it is. If you want to increase your sales you’ll use this awesome tool. It really does work. Congratulations on a superb Application!

Cubic Zirconia CZ

While this app and service ended up not being a good fit for our business after a few months of testing, I'm giving the app itself 5 stars because Tivan and his SMS Sales Team have been very professional. And I'd like to be contacted when they are set up to work better with stores like ours. If our store had a simpler catalog, say 10 products with high volume and a small CS staff not hip to texting, then I bet this app and SMS sales team would be essential. But we have thousands of products each with hundreds of variants, and our CS team already does a good job of engaging potential buyers.

I can't really say anything in the many SMS conversations I reviewed (which is a cool feature for sure) provided me any evidence the SMS sales team were at all familiar with our business/FAQ. We were told before signing up that when the SMS sales rep had a question that couldn't easily be answered, he/she would reach out and ask our support team, but we never received one message with a question in three months. This despite our pointing it out to SMS sales management in the middle of the trial period. In their defense, I imagine they do a much better job representing stores with simpler product catalogs.

Lastly, adding a separate team with SMS capability confused some of our customers, provided a texting number contact 100s of people now believe is our business (a vulnerability) and didn't really aid in conversion. I look forward to working with Tivan and his team again when they have built the functionality that we need.

My review may help someone choose this app, and that would be OK. It may help someone not choose this app and that's OK too. But my hope is that it helps the company improve their service.

Tiny Fantasy Land

I have to say this just works. The texting is great and i am seeing many sales come in that we would have lost without it. Great work keep it up!

ZestyLy

Integration with shopify store took less than 2 min. Chat support is instant. You can also call them for support, thats really helpful. I didn't need it though. Best app for getting back lost sales through sms. Just install the app and that's it. No work on my part yet. Kyle and his team are super efficient in their work. Made money in free trial already. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Glow3

They deliver exactly whats promised, they always have good customer service and being able to review their conversations is a super cool feature