Superhuman Checkout Recovery

Superhuman Checkout Recovery

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Recover lost sales with a world class SMS sales team.

Boudoir Beauté Hair

Painless integration! Provides my customer with 5+ Stars Customer Support with appropriate and correct response. I highly recommend this integration and service to grow sales and reinforce a 5 star customer experience. Increased sales volume for my store immediately. Thank you for a great service!

Victorious

Kyle and his team at save my sales are super awesome and soo helpful! They have saved me so many lost sales!

An amazing team and recommend app. Do not hesitate for a second!

Victorious Team

SERNES | Austria

This App is truly on of the best services I have ever seen.

They dont only send automated discount messages out, they really have human powered sales team where they answer questions!

I was very surprised seeing that they have answered questions to our Size Chart, Payment method and shipping frames - They didn't even needed to contact us to answer - Just checked our FAQ's and gave the right answers.

We become a big fan and a supporter of SMS Sales Team.

100% recommended!

The Gold Supply

Amazing app. I got $2,000 in free recovered sales during my trial. The app and team definitely overdelivered! I got $2,600+ in recovered sales during my free trail. Definitely will be keeping this app. Not only do they help convert visitors but they also provide support and answer common questions! 100% recommend this app.

VINEBOX

Incredible product, great team, a real partner for SMS. We boosted our sales immediately with quality, human engagement. Highly recommend.

Silicone Angel Babies

I had no idea how many sales I was losing in Abandoned Carts.
Savemysales made me $2,499.97 just within my 7 day Free trial period. This service does exactly what it says it will do. My account rep (Kyle) works closely with us through email and SMS, which makes us feel like he is part of our team. We couldn't be happier with this service.

Little Mister

I have been using this app now for a couple months and have been very happy with the results! My customers have loved the personal aspect this adds to their online shopping experience.

Customer service from the SMS team has been fabulous as well. I would definitely recommend this app to all shop owners.

Spirited Jungle

Amazing app, period. This app was one of the fastest apps to generate sales once downloaded. I haven't heard of another SMS abandoned cart recovery app like this one. $3,000 USD generated within a week using it.

Oil Treasures

I use this app to help me contact abandoned checkouts and offer discounts for more sales. It works great and the support is excellent.

Sandy Swim

Kyle and his team are amazing. He always follows up when I ask him to, and working together to make the best possible action plan for getting the carts to covert. I seriously am in love with this app!!!!!!!!