Superhuman Checkout Recovery

Superhuman Checkout Recovery

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Recover lost sales with a world class SMS sales team.

Silicone Angel Babies

I had no idea how many sales I was losing in Abandoned Carts.
Savemysales made me $2,499.97 just within my 7 day Free trial period. This service does exactly what it says it will do. My account rep (Kyle) works closely with us through email and SMS, which makes us feel like he is part of our team. We couldn't be happier with this service.

Little Mister

I have been using this app now for a couple months and have been very happy with the results! My customers have loved the personal aspect this adds to their online shopping experience.

Customer service from the SMS team has been fabulous as well. I would definitely recommend this app to all shop owners.

Spirited Jungle

Amazing app, period. This app was one of the fastest apps to generate sales once downloaded. I haven't heard of another SMS abandoned cart recovery app like this one. $3,000 USD generated within a week using it.

Oil Treasures

I use this app to help me contact abandoned checkouts and offer discounts for more sales. It works great and the support is excellent.

Sandy Swim

Kyle and his team are amazing. He always follows up when I ask him to, and working together to make the best possible action plan for getting the carts to covert. I seriously am in love with this app!!!!!!!!

BTS Fan Store

Very pleased with this app so far. It's definitely extremely helpful for getting conversions and I love that there's a real person on the other end that my customers can interact with. The results have been spectacular, with a 20% conversion rate so far. I can't recommend this enough! Thank you for your hard work.

Cool Stuff Shop

Great app! They recovered 2 carts withing the first couple of days and instantly put more money in my bank account. I am very critical of apps that don't do what they claim, but this one is a winner.

The Consumers Marketplace

Great app hands down enough said sales are going up abandon carts going down! Definitely recommend this app for anyone trying to boost sales!.

Ivory Parke

Could not recommend this app/company more. I installed this app, and we get tons of abandoned carts daily, and email cart reminders, in my opinion, are on an industry wide decline (in terms of people actually coming back). I found this app under my recommended apps, and decided to give it a try. Currently, our cart recovery rate is fluctuating between 22%-25% while using SaveMySales. Super thrilled we found this app, and the great thing is that you can review, and monitor all the conversations being sent out by the SMS team, and they are straight and to the point. Yet, they are super professional and effective. Whenever customers have questions, they thoroughly review all your FAQ's and try to answer their questions to the best of their knowledge. Only once we had to answer a difficult customer question which proves that they are not only trying to make you sales, but also give your customers amazing customer service (which is the biggest win IMO). Definitely one of the best gems I have ever found, and super excited for this company to be the new industry standard in sales recovery & customer service!

Cheers,
Ivory Parke
www.IvoryParke.com

The Hair Beast

This app is mandatory for your store!!! Real humans texting your customers. Can't beat that. I've had it about a week, and it's recovered almost $200 in sales from abandoned carts. Need I say more? Download the app!