Tone SMS Marketing & Support

Tone SMS Marketing & Support

by Attentive

Your conversational SMS support team through the entire funnel

Gypsy Waltz

This app is AMAZING! Our customers love having someone reach out to them and we have received so many positive comments from them in the smart responses. We have done close to 3k sales already in under a month just from the app!

March 17, 2020

So glad to hear you and your customers are loving the service! Please always feel free to get in touch with any questions or feedback for us!

DibaTrue

I really like this app, and it helps when you aren't available 24/7. I would like to see demos made available to show how to use all of the features correctly so that you don't have to ask support everything, but they are very helpful.

DBC Baby Bedding Co

If you only add 1 app to boost your sales, this will be it! It is amazing the real customer service that this app ads is awesome. No, I was not asked to write a review, I wanted to share our business experience with others.
The personal touch that our customers have with this text checkout recovery. Because if the customer is on the fence about buying, they are persuaded with a coupon and that real customer support. Fantastic job guys, and even though we are only on the trial time right now we will still continue to use your services! Thank you.

February 14, 2020

Really appreciate the feedback! We're so excited to help your brand grow!

Little Light Bazaar

You want to boost conversions? This is the app to have. Their conversion for us has been 47% for the year - meaning they close 47% of the visitors who they reach out to using their "superhuman" texting skills. Bottom line - this app is a must-have - it is a low cost marketing channel that actually converts better than significantly more expensive options.

December 18, 2019

Awesome! So happy to see that conversion rate on Abandon checkouts. Excited to see what else we can do for you and your customers with the app!

The Happy Givers

Tivan and the team are phenomenal at what they do. For more than 12 months they ahem provided great customer service to me, while creating a great text experience for our customers. This app has made us a lot of money! Gracias.

November 20, 2019

We've enjoyed working with your brand for the last year :)

Petals and Peacocks

This app has been an excellent addition to our customer service experience and our sales conversion! The conversion rate is impressive, which makes this app a no-brainer! You literally have nothing to lose, and the team is incredibly helpful in getting everything set up!

November 13, 2019

Really happy to hear we're helping improve your customer service experience AND your sales!

Harddy

Great experience all around. The app runs perfectly out of the gate and the agents do very well at helping customers. We've seen a 31% conversion rate and 3x return from this app. It's definitely a keeper.

November 5, 2019

Glad to hear you like the app so far! Please give us all the feedback you have on how we can make this experience better for you and your customers :)

Baseball Lifestyle 101

This program has really helped with abandoned carts but also given us realtime data into what our customers are thinking and saying about us!

October 22, 2019

It's a pleasure working with you and your customers! Glad to hear that our conversations are giving you those insights. Please let us know how we can further support you :)

Painteye

Worth every penny. You're missing out HEAVILY if you don't take advantage of this app and its services. Time and again Kyle has met and exceeded my expectations. This app hasn't been installed for more than three weeks yet I've already seen a significant increase in recovered cart sales.

October 21, 2019

Thanks! We will continue working to exceed your expectations! Please give us any and all feedback, and definitely get in touch if you need help optimizing your account further :)

Drip For Men

I definitely recommend this app to anybody. Before this, I've been using email apps as my recovery services with not much luck. This app has created sales for me that my email apps were not. What i like most about this app is it really feels like a conversation more than an automated response thus i think is the x-factor when it comes to convincing people to come back and checkout their abandoned carts.

October 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! Our team is happy to offer your customers support via text. Glad to see those conversations turning into sales!