Tone SMS Marketing & Support

Tone SMS Marketing & Support

by Attentive

Your conversational SMS support team through the entire funnel

Naja

We used this app for several months. When I was sold this service I was told that customer service questions would be referred to customer service. They have not been. Instead, we have customers constantly complaining about how our customer support chat is useless. Customers don't expect to be chatting with a service that is intended to push them to a purchase. It "looks like" customer service but it doesn't act like customer service, so all you get is a bad customer experience.

May 10, 2021

Hey there, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear that some of your customers didn't have a great experience. Our number 1 goal is to provide the best end experience for your customers. Our team has attempted to reach you on several occasions regarding customers that were having some issues. In addition, our accounts team has reached out to see if we can gain additional feedback to understand what didn't go well here. We'd love to chat further!

YaYa+Rule

Subscribed to this app and uninstalled it the next day since I had found a better app for my needs. Did not use the app, did not send any campaign and still got charged for a whole month, they refused to refund. I will definitely not try it again.

January 11, 2021

Hey there, thanks for posting your feedback here. Our team has reached out with a few questions for you in order to make this right! We're committed to making this a 5 star experience for all of our clients so please be sure to get back to our team so we can continue to improve. Thanks!

-Amanda