SaveMySales SMS/MMS Marketing

SaveMySales SMS/MMS Marketing

by SaveMySales, Inc.

Instant revenue with the most personalized SMS/MMS marketing

The Happy Givers

Tivan and the team are phenomenal at what they do. For more than 12 months they ahem provided great customer service to me, while creating a great text experience for our customers. This app has made us a lot of money! Gracias.

November 20, 2019

We've enjoyed working with your brand for the last year :)

Petals and Peacocks

This app has been an excellent addition to our customer service experience and our sales conversion! The conversion rate is impressive, which makes this app a no-brainer! You literally have nothing to lose, and the team is incredibly helpful in getting everything set up!

November 13, 2019

Really happy to hear we're helping improve your customer service experience AND your sales!

Harddy

Great experience all around. The app runs perfectly out of the gate and the agents do very well at helping customers. We've seen a 31% conversion rate and 3x return from this app. It's definitely a keeper.

November 5, 2019

Glad to hear you like the app so far! Please give us all the feedback you have on how we can make this experience better for you and your customers :)

Baseball Lifestyle 101

This program has really helped with abandoned carts but also given us realtime data into what our customers are thinking and saying about us!

October 22, 2019

It's a pleasure working with you and your customers! Glad to hear that our conversations are giving you those insights. Please let us know how we can further support you :)

Painteye

Worth every penny. You're missing out HEAVILY if you don't take advantage of this app and its services. Time and again Kyle has met and exceeded my expectations. This app hasn't been installed for more than three weeks yet I've already seen a significant increase in recovered cart sales.

October 21, 2019

Thanks! We will continue working to exceed your expectations! Please give us any and all feedback, and definitely get in touch if you need help optimizing your account further :)

Drip For Men

I definitely recommend this app to anybody. Before this, I've been using email apps as my recovery services with not much luck. This app has created sales for me that my email apps were not. What i like most about this app is it really feels like a conversation more than an automated response thus i think is the x-factor when it comes to convincing people to come back and checkout their abandoned carts.

October 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! Our team is happy to offer your customers support via text. Glad to see those conversations turning into sales!

HD Mask USA

These SMS campaigns are very quick and easy to setup. The automated messages flow works sounds natural and the support team is kind and responsive. I'd recommend this app - Glen

September 27, 2019

Appreciate you, Glen! Let us know how else we can support and help you grow your business!

NextGen Fashion

This app has been amazing I use to use SMSBump and only got 3 conversions in 3 weeks. Since switching over to this app I’m now getting a conversion daily sometimes 2 a day. Truly the best sms recovery app out there

September 24, 2019

Happy to hear our team is converting sales for you! Always feel free to reach out to your account manager to find ways to optimize :)

APC

In short- get the app!

In long- I saw this pop up as a "you might like this app". The idea seemed cool, but I was skeptical as I've clicked on several not so great apps. Set up was easy and I went with the free plan and told myself to look at it in a week.

Well... 2(!) days later I was notified via email that I had reached my quota and would be billed a nominal fee per text.

First thought- what? Why am I being charged?
Second thought- wow, that must be a lot of texts, I didn't think there would be that many at all.
Third thought- that's really pretty cool of them to email me. It's really not expensive either way, but to proactively email that I'll be getting charged a small amount is a "good guy" move.

So I logged in, and... a few seconds later... I'm gladly a paying customer. I had already converted sales by the text messages, but, unbeknownst to me, our defunct facebook page had a negative review. We don't use facebook at all, and I would have never known about that review had it not been for someone talking about it via sms.

Lastly- the answers are surprisingly intuitive. I burned through the intelligent answers pretty fast, but seriously, that would have been a lot of customer service answers or the usual customers complaining about things before they have made a purchase. It seems people speak more freely in texts, and that is a big value add that I did not consider.

Nothing speaks louder than dollars and mine have spoken for SMS/MMS Marketing app.

PS- While I don't think it would be for everyone, or that you should pivot, I would love to guinea pig using your AI or intelligent answers as customer service reps.

Thanks- AH

September 24, 2019

Thanks for this APC team! Your customers love texting, and our team is having a blast working with your brand :)

Utility Goods

A friend recommended this app and I'm glad they did. We've seen sales that would never have happened without the text messages. Super easy to set up and amazing support. Kyle has a great thing going and we look forward to growing our list! Get this app!!

September 11, 2019

Woo! We love working with your store :) Let's grow!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14