Tone SMS Cart Recovery

Tone SMS Cart Recovery

by Tone SMS Marketing

We text with your abandoned carts and recover 2x more sales.

lush-moon

I’m loving this app keep up the good works guys the smart responses to my customers is awesome and I’ve gotten more sales because of it. Thank you

December 21, 2020

Awesome to hear the responses have been on point! Let us know how we can continue to support!

-Amanda

REFYNE

The app is pretty amazing. The intelligent replies are just mind-blowing. We've gained many sales just with the texting option. Highly recommended!

December 15, 2020

Really happy to hear this! Thanks so much for the review :)

-Amanda

Rialto Jean Project

We are an international denim brand based in Toledo, OH. We have been using Tone for about two months and the orders we have received, because of these texts, are through the roof! And the customer service, as a whole, has been phenomenal!

December 9, 2020

Glad to hear you're having a good experience with the service and our support team! Please continue to let us know how we can improve :)

Popov Leather

Not only is Tone helping us recover abandon carts like crazy, it also provides world-class customer service to our customers. In the last 30 days we've seen 23x ROI. Our customers now get responses within minutes instead of waiting a day for an email reply. I was skeptical about SMS before, but now I'm fully converted. Sales team (shout out to Kevin) also really responsive and helpful with follow-up calls.

November 23, 2020

Amazing ROI! Hopefully we can continue to drive that up ;) Let's keep delighting your customers with fast replies!

Mission Mercantile

Our decision to implement Tone has been one of the very best we've ever made. We use tone for cart recovery and campaigns, as well as crucial part of our well-known Mythical Customer Care strategy. Una, Aleena and the rest of our Tone team are stellar! We're looking to see how they might also pick up our webchat support as well, hopefully sooner than later .... ;)

November 23, 2020

Great to hear - We've enjoyed getting to know you, your customers and your brand!

Unbound

The team at Tone has been amazing. We had to move our SMS over from a separate email provider and they have been fantastic at making time for us with meetings and providing endless support. We've also seen fantastic ROI. Highly recommend!

November 16, 2020

All great things! Thanks team Unbound :)

GoFish Cam

It's been great so far! Looking forward to future releases to see more segmentation and capabilities.

October 30, 2020

Glad to hear the service is going well for you! Keep your eyes peeled! Lots of new things coming your way :)

The Stay At Home Barista

As a solopreneur, Tone takes care of a lot of stuff seamlessly and easily with just my own 2 hands. So far, it's been a great fit for my store.

October 7, 2020

That's so great to hear that our team has freed up a lot of your time! Please let us know how we can continue to support and help you grow your business!

Palladio Beauty

I have been using this app for shopping cart retargeting. It has been great so far. Works really well in terms of software and conversion itself. The customer service team is also really responsive and helpful.

September 29, 2020

Glad to hear it! Let us know how else we can support!

INH Hair

Tone brand support is absolutely amazing. Very responsive and hands on. Definitely one of the most responsive vendors I have ever worked with!

September 23, 2020

We really appreciate the kind words! Please let us know how we can continue to support your business as it grows :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18