Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

BarStash

Great customer service, really easy to use, and the look is so appealing. It can make a noobie look like a master, aside from it all it makes so much sense for the placements and locations. Awesome stuff!!!!!

ZHIYUN Store

Really good! Online support is quick and helpful! It really meets my demand when I want to design popup.

ThilMarket

Since I'm using this one my list building widget is working really good. The app always works and doesn't make your site slower.

Product Junkie DC

Great app and they offer a nice initial tutorial on how to personalize. Cross sell feature is easy to use.

Saya Skincare

So easy to use and so great to be able to customise any pop up! Also shows analytics which is super helpful!

ESTRO - Luxury Designer Outlet

I just added this app and looks great! It has really a lot of functions that can help your website and customers grow! Customer service is also very helpful. Hope i can add more informations in the next week after using it a little bit more.

Piyama

We have been using Personizely on both our Shopify stores for months now,

and it seamlessly fits in with our aesthetic thanks to the friendly team

who went above and beyond to help us customise the design. It's so usable

and we believe has added real value to our shop. Thank you!

Greer McKendry

Piyama Clothing Co

Director

KNOK STORE

Personizely is the only app we see the results right away.

Cost effective, easy to learn with great UX with the best possible support team!

Once you set widgets it sets you free and allows you to focus on other important things. Most importantly, it brings growth of sales immediately.

Let Personizely do the job for you! You won’t regret it.

Party Things Canada

OK. I have SO many good things to say about this App!
1) GEOLOCATION: We installed Personizely because is one of the few Apps that allows us to create pop-ups for different geolocations. Since we can not offer a country-wide free shipping offer (based on minimum order value), this App allows to create a different message that will show depending on were the user is located.
2) CUSTOMER SERVICE: I'm not sure how Sergiu still talks to me, the amount of questions and requests I have sent his way and he ALWAYS responds promptly and with perfect resolution to my question//issue.
3) CUSTOMIZATION: Personizely got additional features (like geolocation based on postal code!) for our site. When country and city is not narrow enough, we now can add messages via pop-ups and banners to specific customers based on their postal code location.
4) EASY TO USE: It takes a few hours/days to get around and feel comfortable with this App. Super easy to install and intuitive to develop.
If you need to laser target your messages for visitors based on their location. THIS IS THE APP FOR YOU.

April 21, 2020

Thanks a lot for your flattering feedback. This only motivates us to get better!

alfaMedic

Very user-friendly dashboard and interface, even better support and even BETTER results. Between 15-20% AOV boost. Very recommended!

April 21, 2020

Thanks a lot! We are happy the app gets the job it's created for, for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32