Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

mudsale

I am really happy with this app. Simple to use and simple to set up. I recommend it. This app accomplishes a lot of the most important features for any ecommerce store

Perfumora

This app works super well. In the first 4 days of usage, I already made 12 upsells that almost doubled my AOV. Definitely recommend to everyone who wants to increase their sales.

Megenn Michele

Amazing app! Very helpful to my store and easy to set up and use, I was able to get everything done in less than 10 minutes. I totally recommend.

World General

Its a really good app and it helped me do exactly what I wanted. upsell and cross-sell on the cart page

Guide4Certs

I love how easy it is. My first time having an e-commerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales

SPDYdiscounts

Great app and easy to set up and customize up sell widgets. I highly recommend if you want to make more with each sale

CharlotteWilber

Very simple. I mostly am using this app for discount promos on my page to grow my mailing list and this app does his job well

inkandfibers

Great app for pop-ups and to convert visitors into customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to increase sales

PhoneTrends

Super easy. My first time having an ecommerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales.

Ports Avenue

I'm trying to decide on the best offer for customers at my site. Last month I signed up for the Personizely app and used it effectively resulting in many impressions and a couple of orders. It's very quick and easy to set up a promotion. I also like the way you've stepped up to the paid version based on site traffic. Thank you for providing such a high-quality app for my online store.