Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

SplashDC

Probably one of the best popup apps on the Shopify app store. Extremely customizable widget builder with beautiful templates. Give it a try!

Creps King

The application is very useful. It has a lot of necessary functions for me. I took myself email popup with discounts and cross-sell. Works great!

Icextensions

Excellent customer support and app working very well! If you want to grow your email list, reduce cart abandonment and increase average order value this app is definitely for you!

Diamond Supplies

Extremely easy to use, have great UI, and having a lot of helpful features which help to boost sales

J en A Giftshop

Personizely helped me to make $4319 only in 7 days. What can I say in this case? I LOVE THIS APP! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE!

Rebel Elite

The app and support are awesome! The app works exactly the way I want it too and has helped me build an email list!

BigTopShirtShop.com

App has a glitch which causes the cart no to function properly. Another glitch causes the app to install in backup versions of your theme. This caused a myriad of issues and an expensive process for diagnosing. Support was friendly, but seemed to either not completely understand the issue or lacked understanding on how this affected us with regards to time/money. They offered a discount, but other issues with the app means even a discount doesn't make the app worthwhile. For example, you have to create upsell widgets one by one by one. This may be sufficient for a site with only a few products. If you have the number of products we have (4000), its just not realistic to consider an app that requires us to do anything one product at a time. We'll swallow the cost of our developers 5 hours of diagnostics and move on.

Little Curiosity's

Awesome app for any business size. Helps me to convert more visitors into customers and increase my average order value. Recommend!

Jao Wholesale Online

This app is doing exactly what I need and looks good doing it. I checked out a few apps, this one is a little more expensive but worth every penny. The interface is very easy to use. I was able to make a pop up, customized to our brand in minutes and it blended in seamlessly to our style.

But even more important than that is the amazing customer service! Sergiu went above and beyond helping me... our website has some very specific needs. He actually built a customization into the app for us! (could be because I'm special, or because they are awesome.) They even spent time over the weekend helping me configure it. Highly recommend this app.

July 9, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! It was a pleasure solving the problem for you :-) Happy with our collaboration!

tentway

The support team is great. Damian helped me with my issue being really fast and very friendly. The happy user here!