Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Lignum Blue

I used this app to do a new visitor popup email opt-in and offer some coupons to my clients. This app's really easy to use the app. Recommend!

inkandfibers

Great app for pop-ups and to convert visitors into customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to increase sales

SWEET T 52

The amazing team - very helpful - shout out to Sergiu and Damian for getting things set up so quickly and answering all my questions. Above and beyond

PhoneTrends

Super easy. My first time having an ecommerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales.

Ports Avenue

I'm trying to decide on the best offer for customers at my site. Last month I signed up for the Personizely app and used it effectively resulting in many impressions and a couple of orders. It's very quick and easy to set up a promotion. I also like the way you've stepped up to the paid version based on site traffic. Thank you for providing such a high-quality app for my online store.

Idol Trends

Amazing app! easy to understand and use. It easily creates a popup banner that integrates with the look and feel of my website. Love It!

SimpLiFE iConic

Good app, it does exactly what you need. The popups or banners are easy to set up and create. Just try it!

Giavonn

Great app, working perfectly and very useful. I recommend it to all users who want to use upsell easily.

Elleemgstylez

We are in only our second month with this app and I'm VERY happy with the results so far! Our conversion rate is nearly double as compared to what we were getting from another app

The Lost Co.

I was looking for an app to create popups throughout my site with an easy to use interface. I tried a few cheap/free apps, but Personizely was absolutely the easiest one to use! Well worth the money every month since it saves me so much time versus the other apps I tried. Definitely recommend!!