Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Kelwares

Personizely is a very straightforward app that's so easy to maneuver through for beginners and experts. It made adding pop up to my websites a breeze. Love the app!

Belle Femme Couture

Fantastic app! I've been using the exit intent promotions and I can see the engagement, conversion, and other results.

go-shape

Really great addition to our site. Works great, with beautiful designs which fit my store's color theme.

VarVox

Great app allowing to do many different types of pop-ups and change the design as you want, very easy to use.

iluxecases

So far, so good. I’m still evaluating the app during the free trial, but so far it appears to be working without any problems. It was easy to install and easy to set up some offers. If all continues to go smoothly then I will definitely continue to use the app.

My Fit is Fierce

I loved it...Simple and effective!! Increased my average order value and conversion rate. Definitely, recommend

sofisticated360styles

Just started using it and wanted to make some customization. They were very helpful and fast at responding, had it up and running in a few hrs. Recommend

Ethnik Kulture

The great app really helps improve sales encourage adding to cart and is as good for the vendor as for the customers to see items they may have missed

snarkshark

Super app encourages the customer to add to existing purchase and increase average order value... would recommend!

Laverie Solution

It's a professional app that helps you build your site pop ups so professionally and easy, it's way better than any other app.