Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

My Fit is Fierce

I loved it...Simple and effective!! Increased my average order value and conversion rate. Definitely, recommend

sofisticated360styles

Just started using it and wanted to make some customization. They were very helpful and fast at responding, had it up and running in a few hrs. Recommend

Ethnik Kulture

The great app really helps improve sales encourage adding to cart and is as good for the vendor as for the customers to see items they may have missed

snarkshark

Super app encourages the customer to add to existing purchase and increase average order value... would recommend!

Laverie Solution

It's a professional app that helps you build your site pop ups so professionally and easy, it's way better than any other app.

reDesignFood

Personizely is a super easy and powerful tool to use. It has helped our company to grow our email list at an incredible rate. Above all else though, their customer service is unmatched!

Auzora Company

Great app and easy to use! Does everything I need it too and looks great! The support staff is excellent, super responsive and helpful with questions. I highly recommend it!

RODOLFO MEDINA

Nice app to collect email and promotions. I recommend it as it works for me and growing my email list.

AtlasHockey

The app is great and converts a lot! Their support is the best support I've had contact here on Shopify, they're very helpful! Highly recommend!

Love Happy Vibes

This app made us an extra $5,373 last month. Personizely is an amazing tool, great support, easy to use and highly recommended.