Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

CAZWAY

Great app! Helps me promote offers and discounts to people coming from specific ads and campaigns. Also crosselling products wasn't easier.

Easy to use and easy to design nice popups.

iCCESSO

Great tool! I am using it for cross-selling a few products and building my email list! The onboarding is very straightforward and helped me start using it within minute

May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

belot

feels like a nice app,hope to see a good feedback first week will tel us how it works.good luck to everyone!

May 31, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

TheHype

Great app which started generating me extra-profit during the free trial already!
It solved me a bunch of marketing and conversion issues like cross-selling, list building and sales motivation.
The drag and drop builder is easy to use and I was able to make the popups look the same as my store's design.

May 4, 2021