Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Starbright Neons

I really liked working with the app. It is great for my business and I can’t wait to see the long term effects.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.

ThePeachBox

We have been in business for 7 years and this is our first review. This is app is excellent. Period. We came to this app for email list building (entrance pop-up). Before that we tried and used most existing solutions on the Shopify App store. We are now also using Personizely for cross-sell pop-ups (after add to cart and before check-out) and abandoned carts (triggered on exit intent).
It just works. The user interface is clear; you can go from an out of the box template and then add very extensive and in-depth customizations.
Our preferred feature is A/B testing: test up to 5 variations and clearly see which one is preforming the best. We recently started to use the "personalization" feature, opening a whole new world by enabling us to customize shopper experience. Basically, you can show a totally different store, to different shoppers. The cross-sell and abandoned cart popups pay for the app and more. Now the best part is the support. These guys must sleep with the support chat window open... The app is super easy to set up but can also do very complex and powerful stuff: so we needed help several times. We always received knowledgeable, quick and clear answers. Talk about accountability? they send you the chat transcript right away...! You can also have a chance to chat with the founder...

May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

LivelyLumeEyewear

This app is the perfect combination of easy to use but with advanced options. The more you dig into this app the more you realize the power and potential it has. Customer support has been very responsive and helpful for all my questions as well. Would recommend this for any store!

May 5, 2021

Cece's Capsules

I installed this app to do simple and stylish cross-sell pop-ups which this one achieved beautifully and without much extra help. I've started experimenting with the other widgets with some success and am overall impressed by the user-friendliness and ease of this app.

May 27, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

PURE OIL

A great popup builder and the support was very receptive when I needed help. Just getting used but seems really promising.

June 7, 2021

Catch Dublin

Great app, still getting used to it. Extremely easy to build widgets. I have tried other cross sale apps, this one is by far the best. Support is excellent.

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue to meet your expectations in the future.

Tech Rxco

VERY GOOD Looking app and easy to use! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH! If their app does not have a function you need, email them and they will add it! Love it!

October 29, 2020

Pets saga

Such a great app with such great support. Would really recommend this app to the newly opened stores.

May 27, 2021

My Dream Store

We must say your support is the best support across all Shopify apps. This app helps us to improve our RoAS as well. Kudos to their team to build such as a great app :)

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

bacah

As a newbie to the pop-op world of marketing, this app has an ease of use that makes sense to me. I'd downloaded several apps but with Personizely I was able to create what I needed in 10 minutes. Not only was I able to create a pop-up but also a slide in and have already gotten opt-ins as a result.

I did have a few issues, learners error, and when I emailed support they prompt and very helpful.