Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

alfaMedic

Very user-friendly dashboard and interface, even better support and even BETTER results. Between 15-20% AOV boost. Very recommended!

April 21, 2020

Thanks a lot! We are happy the app gets the job it's created for, for you.

five and two jewelry

If you have a shopify store, this app is a must have! Super convenient features and easy to use.

Whites Beaconsfield

Excellent app, easy to setup and exactly the exit intent popup I was looking for! damian from customer service was incredibly efficient and replied almost instantly to help with my queries. RECOMMEND!!

Plumeria Swimwear

Great app, definitely a game changer, I was able to catch many clients that wouldn't of left their emails otherwise.

JUST MUSLIM

I couldn't configure a thing and Damian answered me on the chat in less than a minute then he fixed my problem in 5 minutes !! customer service at the top of the top better than amazon hahaha good luck! and thank you Damian !!!

stilform GmbH

This is probably the best and most important marketing app in the Shopify App store. You need a 2-3h to understand everything properly. I had some problems and the support staff was very helpful and patient to solve everything in no time.

Absolutely amazing. Honestly!

Best,
stilform.com team

Molto Bello

Personizely App is great, I've used it on many sites successfully before. One of my first app downloads when starting any store.

LoveLiphe

Helped me out a lot! Will definitely be using in all my Shopify builds! Thank you to the Personizely team for making such a user friendly plug in

Sp gravity

I really like this app. It's easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and it does what it says it does. I'm very happy with it so far…..

Store1925

I used this app to help me with my shopify store. Works Great! Emails and popups are east to make!!!