Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Mud Diamond Assets

So far so good! This app has allowed me to seamlessly integrate a professional email pop up to aide with lead generation.

Podmars

increase conversion rate and boost sales. Recommend!

Choice Beauty Essentials

Easy to use, many different templates to match your store style. It's a good app to increase conversion rate and boost sales. Recommend!

agravity

Great app for all in products like email popup, cart abandonment, cross sell, upsell, sales motivator and more. What I liked in Personizely is the ability to create beautiful and converting widgets with detailed targeting.

Unitquality

I am loving this app! The exit intent popup has proved to be an exceptionally effective way to grow our marketing list. Customer service has been very easy to work with.

360ppcase

I used this app to help me capture email addresses and give a discount to customer. I love it because it is simple and it works!

Outlet Nerd

Amazing app! Easy to use and very useful! Used it in previous business and was very satisfied. Highly recommend!

Kitchen-Apply

I enjoy using this app because we needed something to collect our email addresses. And it's so easy creating a pop up with Personizely.

Finding good stuff

I love this app! Really easy to use, you can create beautiful and high engaging widgets. Also, every time I need help, the live chat support service answer immediately and are very helpful. Thanks, Sergiu!

Young & Beauty

Amazing app!! You can't imagine how powerful this app is. I've been trying a lot of other apps, but this one is the most complete and efficient way to build a powerful revenue without spending more to acquire new clients. Thanks a lot!