Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

thegivingphoenix

I love Personizely! The interface is so easy to use and it's really helped me capture more customer emails

Menagerie Fitness

Recommended due to the ease it is to create beautiful pop-up widgets. Easy to learn and just an overall amazing app

2112 Boutique

Awesome, this app really did everything I needed. easy to use mostly I couldn't figure out a few things but it was still okay

crystaladdict

So far so good. It has a lot of features to allow you to turn your conversion rate higher, ROI, and a lot of cool other advanced options

Geek-se

Love this app! Such an easy way to let customers view current sales and integrate pop-ups in your site.

Peace Co. Boutique

Works as described and more powerful than expected. We are excited to leverage some of the more advanced marketing tools and target different audiences with specific messages.

Get Bud

Just started using the app, but so far everything is very user-friendly. easy to get your first promotions going.

Kelwares

Personizely is a very straightforward app that's so easy to maneuver through for beginners and experts. It made adding pop up to my websites a breeze. Love the app!

Belle Femme Couture

Fantastic app! I've been using the exit intent promotions and I can see the engagement, conversion, and other results.

go-shape

Really great addition to our site. Works great, with beautiful designs which fit my store's color theme.