Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

stilform GmbH

This is probably the best and most important marketing app in the Shopify App store. You need a 2-3h to understand everything properly. I had some problems and the support staff was very helpful and patient to solve everything in no time.

Absolutely amazing. Honestly!

Best,
stilform.com team

Molto Bello

Personizely App is great, I've used it on many sites successfully before. One of my first app downloads when starting any store.

LoveLiphe

Helped me out a lot! Will definitely be using in all my Shopify builds! Thank you to the Personizely team for making such a user friendly plug in

Sp gravity

I really like this app. It's easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and it does what it says it does. I'm very happy with it so far…..

Store1925

I used this app to help me with my shopify store. Works Great! Emails and popups are east to make!!!

Mary online shopping

Integration into my business is great. Love the functionality and the support the app provides to make everything seamless

Mallys-World-

Great! Would tell everyone to try Personizely is an excellent app, its very useful and creates great traffic!

LS3 Drop

Works good. Made mass email a lot easier. Able to get information out to past buyers and new subscribers.

Getbrewtaps.com

I am getting for know more for now but it seems to be very good for those who want to retain people on the page.

laBelle Expressions

We like this app. It is straight forward and the app does what it says. Maybe it can be enhanced with an upsell part.