Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Plumeria Swimwear

Great app, definitely a game changer, I was able to catch many clients that wouldn't of left their emails otherwise.

JUST MUSLIM

I couldn't configure a thing and Damian answered me on the chat in less than a minute then he fixed my problem in 5 minutes !! customer service at the top of the top better than amazon hahaha good luck! and thank you Damian !!!

stilform GmbH

This is probably the best and most important marketing app in the Shopify App store. You need a 2-3h to understand everything properly. I had some problems and the support staff was very helpful and patient to solve everything in no time.

Absolutely amazing. Honestly!

Best,
stilform.com team

Molto Bello

Personizely App is great, I've used it on many sites successfully before. One of my first app downloads when starting any store.

LoveLiphe

Helped me out a lot! Will definitely be using in all my Shopify builds! Thank you to the Personizely team for making such a user friendly plug in

Sp gravity

I really like this app. It's easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and it does what it says it does. I'm very happy with it so far…..

Store1925

I used this app to help me with my shopify store. Works Great! Emails and popups are east to make!!!

Mary online shopping

Integration into my business is great. Love the functionality and the support the app provides to make everything seamless

Mallys-World-

Great! Would tell everyone to try Personizely is an excellent app, its very useful and creates great traffic!

LS3 Drop

Works good. Made mass email a lot easier. Able to get information out to past buyers and new subscribers.