Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Whites Beaconsfield

Excellent app, easy to setup and exactly the exit intent popup I was looking for! damian from customer service was incredibly efficient and replied almost instantly to help with my queries. RECOMMEND!!

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.

Plumeria Swimwear

Great app, definitely a game changer, I was able to catch many clients that wouldn't of left their emails otherwise.

JUST MUSLIM

I couldn't configure a thing and Damian answered me on the chat in less than a minute then he fixed my problem in 5 minutes !! customer service at the top of the top better than amazon hahaha good luck! and thank you Damian !!!

stilform GmbH

This is probably the best and most important marketing app in the Shopify App store. You need a 2-3h to understand everything properly. I had some problems and the support staff was very helpful and patient to solve everything in no time.

Absolutely amazing. Honestly!

Best,
stilform.com team

April 28, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. We hope you have a great day!
Polina | Personizely Team

Molto Bello

Personizely App is great, I've used it on many sites successfully before. One of my first app downloads when starting any store.

June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

LoveLiphe

Helped me out a lot! Will definitely be using in all my Shopify builds! Thank you to the Personizely team for making such a user friendly plug in

Sp gravity

I really like this app. It's easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and it does what it says it does. I'm very happy with it so far…..

Store1925

I used this app to help me with my shopify store. Works Great! Emails and popups are east to make!!!

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Mary online shopping

Integration into my business is great. Love the functionality and the support the app provides to make everything seamless

May 19, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

Mallys-World-

Great! Would tell everyone to try Personizely is an excellent app, its very useful and creates great traffic!